Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Discernment Direction & Logistics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Discernment Direction & Logistics Next Topic  

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2012 :  06:29:33 AM  Show Profile
1 - discernment and direction for homeschool. We are at a point where I need some direction about how to move forward (we're doing high school with one now, and will be soon with the other one). So many options, I need discernment, too.

2 - God laid an idea in my lap. Those of you who know me, you know what this means LOL! I just have a heavy burden on my heart, and now I have an idea about it. It's just a matter of logistics - how do I fit this in with studying for Master Gardener, home school, getting my own garden started, working on the blog, and oh yeah those little pesky chores like dishes and laundry. Then, how do I carry out this idea? The little mouse was running in his wheel in my head all night long. So many little details that make up a big picture. Like counted cross stitch or pieces in a quilt.

Anyway, so many thoughts these days. Prayers are appreciated!

Wife of terrific hubby and mom to 2 teenagers, 2 bunnies, 2 geriatric goldfish, and the best dog in the world!

Check out my blog: http://www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com
and follow me on Facebook (Suburban Prairie Homemaker), Twitter (@sphomemaker), and Pinterest (Suburban Prairie Homemaker)

Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Discernment Direction & Logistics Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page