Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Still not received the magazine :(
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Still not received the magazine :( Next Topic  

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  04:17:22 AM  Show Profile
I was given a subscription to the magazine. But until today...still nothing. it was gifted to me somewhere in December 2010, and was supposed to be sent in Jan or Feb. I know it takes a long time but to me this is VERY long. Can someone help me, I lost the email address of Brian, sorry. My address has changed a little, but I always walk by that house it was supposed to be sent to, and nothing.

Hugs from Marian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hugs from Marian/Dutchy,

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  04:20:50 AM  Show Profile
hello Dutchy.....sorry about the magazine...can't help you there----else how are things going??????Any pictures???

Enjoy life

Beverly Gill

There's no place like home
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  05:27:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
brian's email is brianogle@maryjanesfarm.org

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  07:09:09 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Alee, I have sent him an email :)

Bev...all is wonderful here. I am enjoying myself every day, weather is great lol. LOVE my house and am still making it my own...adding small items etc. NO pictures yet as I am still using brothers puter. Will post as soon as i have my own.

Hugs

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy,
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  11:07:05 AM  Show Profile
Hi Dutchy,

Can you email me your mailing address? I'll get some replacements in the mail ASAP.

Thanks,

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  8:37:48 PM  Show Profile
Will do Brian :)

JUST did brian

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy,

Edited by - dutchy on Mar 23 2012 8:39:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  05:36:52 AM  Show Profile
Gee whiz...I sure hope you get your magazine before next Christmas! This is rediculous. I ordered that way back in the beginning of December! Foreign subscribtion is double the price! I am sorry about all this Dutchy, I really wish this would get straightened out.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  11:38:35 PM  Show Profile
SO do I Diane, this really IS rediculous, esp. because you were so sweet to give me the subscription, I feel sad for you :(

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy,
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  11:36:31 AM  Show Profile
Hi Diane,

It was great talking to you on the phone today. I appreciate you letting me refund you the cost of the subscription.

Marian, can you please email me your new Thailand address? I need it so that we can pull up your account and try to back track our system to discover where we are going wrong. Also, it will let me send out replacements to you.

Thanks,

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  2:22:05 PM  Show Profile
wow I think my post on this thread must of gotten deleted. Too bad since it was the truth. hmmmmm....

http://www.heathersprairie.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  3:28:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Heather,

Yes, your comment was deleted by our moderators because your accusatory language was against our terms of service.

I have been in contact with our subscription department in order to learn more about what is happening with your subscription account. You mentioned that you had only received 2 magazines out of 6.

If you would be kind enough to let me know which issues you did not receive, I would be more than happy to mail replacements to you. If you ever miss a magazine in the future, let me know and I’ll replace it. You are welcome to call me (888-750-6004) or email me (BrianOgle@MaryJanesFarm.org) and let me know which issues you are missing. We should double check the mailing address at that time to make sure that our subscription records match.

While speaking to the subscription department about you, they informed me that there have been no phone calls, emails, or written letters from you informing them of the problem. Nor has the Post Office returned any copies attached to your account listing the address as undeliverable. I have searched through my email inbox and have been unable to find any communication from you alerting me to your subscription problem either. As near as I can tell, this is the first time you have contacted us, in any way, to inform us of a problem.

I look forward to hearing from you so that we can make arrangements for you to receive the magazines you are owed and see if there are any steps we can take to ensure safe delivery of future copies.

Sincerely,

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  4:49:56 PM  Show Profile
Brian,
Thank you so much for your kind and considerate phone call today! I always have the best customer service from the Farm. I know the subscription is done by an outside company and I hope you can get this straightened out for future foreign subscriptions. Dutchy please send Brian your Thailand address! He wants to send you the back issues you have missed, personally from the Farm! Again, thanks Brian and the whole staff at MJF, you are the best!

farmgirl sister #922

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  4:50:45 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Diane!
Go to Top of Page

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  4:53:09 PM  Show Profile
You are right I have made no contact. I have three children under 5 years old. I assumed a subscription would make it easier for me to get the magazines. I didn't assume I would have to make phone calls or emails to do that after I ordered and paid. This is not trying to be mean, or accusatory, it's just stating my personal experience. To me it would be easier like I said in my other post, to just go to the store pay and have it in my hands. At the store I don't have to contact the manager after I pay, it's in my hands and I leave with it. Which for me will be easier. I will have to go to the store of course, but to me that's easier then trying to type with a baby in my arms (I can only type when he's napping) or make phone calls with my kids screaming in the background. Just seems like a lot of work for me the customer. Other magazines when I order a subscription I don't have to contact them again after they have recieved payment, about where my magazine is, to send it please etc. See for me that seems like kind of a pain, and a lot more work then what a subscription should be. But, that's just my opinion.

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  5:04:19 PM  Show Profile
Heather,
I don't know if you realize that the magazine is handled by an outside service. I had a problem just once and e-mailed Brian and he sent me the missing copy out right away and looked into it for me. You have to let them know if there is a problem so they can contact the subscription company and find out why. Brian has been really trying to help me and Dutchy with this International Subscription, which is a whole different ball game. I have always had the best customer service from the farm!

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  5:11:39 PM  Show Profile
With close to 100,00 subscribers, we get very few complaints, only a handful actually. It's usually things like an address change or a missed payment that create a problem. In the beginning, like 3-4 years ago, we tried to have the smaller removable label on the front cover but we discovered those were falling off while in transit. As soon as we fixed the problem, complaints dwindled to almost none. It's always nice when consumers take the time to become good customers. That way, we all win. Rather than use up what little time you have to respond to this, how about typing me a quick email instead with your information and missing issues? I'd love to do right by you.

Thanks,

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6595 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6595 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  5:18:57 PM  Show Profile
Yep, Brian I missed an issue once, I called you and you nicely told me I had forgotten to renew, my bad! You sent me the issue free, now that is service and it was my fault:-) I love you guys and appreciate all of you so much. Plus I love to talk to Brian on the phone, I have actually talked to him twice now, he is always the most kindest and helpful guy. How lucky are we to have him.
Have a good one Brian, hugs to Mary Jane.
Farmgirl Hugs to you too,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2875 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2875 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  5:44:10 PM  Show Profile
Brian
I have had a few contacts with you & just love that you are the MJ "boy" in the midst of all us hens. YOu are always accomodating & I appreciate all you do in the midst of our cackling.
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  9:12:39 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the email again Brian :) and I have just sent you my correct Thailand address and hope it will al be fine from now on. I too realise you do ALL you can so no bad feelings from me. Just feel sad for Diane because she is such a sweet friend to give me a subscription to the mag and I feel bad for not receiving it. So thanks for all the work you did and are still doing to correct this problem.

Hugs from marian from hot Thailand :D

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy,
Go to Top of Page

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  9:50:22 PM  Show Profile
I am glad every one is getting good customer service that is nice.

However, I'm really not trying to be difficult, but I feel like I was just called a bad customer....I hope I just am misreading the post though. Cause, that kind of worries me.

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Still not received the magazine :( Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page