Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Ding Dong the Witch is dead! The stripper moved!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Ding Dong the Witch is dead! The stripper moved!! Next Topic  

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  07:36:57 AM  Show Profile
A few weeks ago, I posted about the unfortunate happenings in my neighborhood with the stripper-turned-informant who moved into my elderly neighbors house after it sold. http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56586

Update! She moved out overnight. I'm not joking--last week, they put a large sofa out for the garbage (I figured they got something new because, well, they keep getting new cars and trucks--I count 7 different automobiles, all with temporary tags) and TONS of garbage--I mean, more garbage than any family I've ever seen on our street.

The creepy dude with dreads was there that night, had the rap turned up REALLY loud and drove all the neighbors back inside while he and she made out in the front yard in front of all the kids.

But, I haven't seen him since and last night, I came home from work and there were a bunch of people I'd never seen before there, at the house, hauling things out to the curb for garbage pickup, including bed frames, lamps, etc. They even took the beautiful pull down shades out of the front room and put them to the curb! Then, they all got into cars and left, including the big new Escalade that showed up there 2 weeks ago. But, the stripper was no where in sight, nor was the dread-dude.

My neighbor said that last week, she's noticed the gal and her children driven home by the city police car. And then the next day, there was a state vehicle parked out front. She was also outside a lot last week, really agitated, fighting on the phone with someone all the time, swearing really loudly and shrieking at her kids, calling them names and chasing them back inside.

I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, but I'm hoping she's gone for good.

"Hey, I've got nothing to do today but smile..."
The Only Living Boy in New York, Paul Simon

Edited by - FebruaryViolet on Mar 21 2012 07:50:29 AM

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  09:12:40 AM  Show Profile
I'm hoping for the best for your neighborhood!!

Lori
Go to Top of Page

oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  09:31:58 AM  Show Profile
I sure hope that those kids are ok, and in a safe place...I read your original posts regarding your neighbor, and now this post, so maybe childrens services is finaly doing their job...

"Knowlege is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"
Go to Top of Page

one_dog_per_acre
True Blue Farmgirl

1572 Posts

Trish
Sandpoint ID
USA
1572 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  09:34:06 AM  Show Profile
My favorite part of the interview was how this prostitute called the guy dirty.

Sheesh Jonni! I thought stuff like this only happened out west. Good luck. Hopefully it goes back up for sale.

“It always looks darkest just before it gets totally black.”-Charlie Brown
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  10:06:08 AM  Show Profile
Hope she is gone from the neighborhood and took all the creepies with her. I also hope the kids are someplace safe away from her and those she's
hangs with. Kids dont need to be around that kind of stuff and the danger it brings. Praying that everything is ok .--Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  11:03:37 AM  Show Profile
I hope so, too, girls. I can't tell you how much weight has been lifted off of me. After the first lovely weather last week and them, all out on the street practically naked, making out in the front yard, the freakin' rap music turned up coming from the truck radio, I just went inside and thought, "now I'm going to have make plans to live in the backyard for this whole season..." which meant giving up my porch swing, the lovely breeze I get on my front porch which spans the whole front of my house. Enjoying the birds and the quiet neighborhood we HAD.

@Trish--I know, right? She's just a total disgusto--and I even wrote to the reported that did this story and told them that they made this girl, who is NO better than the official she rolled on, a victim when in fact, she would still be in jail for her other crimes had the prosecutor not given in to politics and tried to pull in a bigger fish.

I'm wondering what that state car was doing there? Do you think that was CPS? It's funny that the people that cleared out the house weren't the people that lived there--initially, I thought perhaps it was an eviction, but in the state of Kentucky, there has to be a sheriff standing by when the landlord removes the occupants items. But, then I saw one of the "new" people driving the Escalade that the stripper and her dread locked man have been driving, so, ???? Maybe they're in the win because CPS caught up with them or maybe something else...I don't know, but I know I'm going to be sitting in the porch swing tonight!!!

Call this irony (and just awful), the very thing that I have been afraid of since the realization of "who" she was and "what they were doing" happened in a neighborhood known for drugs and prositution in Cincinnati--two drug dealers got into a gun fight at 4:00 in the afternoon, when families were standing outside and kids were coming home from school, and they shot a 4 year old little girl who was playing in her kiddie pool in her yard. She will live, but this is EXACTLY what I saw happening in our neighborhood and I feared it would be my own little one.

Well, I don't know what will happen next--could be that they'll come back again in a few months. I haven't the faintest idea, but I know that I will be at the city building each and every time they have a meeting.

Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  12:09:21 PM  Show Profile
Jonni-
Hopefully for your sake and the sake of your neighborhood she is gone, and hoepfully for her poor innocent childrens sake CPS has stepped up to the plate and making sure that those poor children are being taken care of properly. I cant imagine what those children have experienced in their young lives already :(.
Keep us posted!

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

acairnsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

1319 Posts

audrey
cheyenne wy
1319 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  1:20:04 PM  Show Profile
My, my! You've been living in quite the drama this last month! I'm with you, I think it was CPS in the state car. Thank goodness they're gone! I'm praying that your neighbors will not return and that a nice quiet family will move in next.

Audrey

Good boy Hobbs! I love and miss you.
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  1:32:53 PM  Show Profile
Audrey, it's really been a downer of a late Winter since we found out "who" these people were.
I felt like this little neighborhood that I've loved and cultivated good neighbor relationships in had gone to H*** and we couldn't do one thing about it.

I think they're "in the wind" as my boss said. He also agreed that it might be CPS, which is probably checking up on her as part of her probation and well, there's a LOT of no good going on in that house, so they cleared out as quickly as they could--I mean, 12 bags of garbage or more, and furniture--they threw out all their furniture? Who does that unless they have to leave in a hurry....? We never saw a moving van or anything so they just abandoned the property.

I'm uncertain as to what the connection is between the owner of the property and the stripper, now, but who knows. At this point, I'll just enjoy it and hope the other shoe doesn't drop!!!

Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2875 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2875 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  1:44:20 PM  Show Profile
Oh no Jonni!
Maybe the place just had bedbugs & she will be back?
Hope not. I don't think the state gets involved in bedbugs
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  1:47:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Hooray! Let's hope that, like Dorothy's witch, she's not only merely dead, she's really, most sincerely dead! LOL!

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

acairnsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

1319 Posts

audrey
cheyenne wy
1319 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  2:50:24 PM  Show Profile
Janice, you made me laugh out loud with your "she's really, most sincerely dead" I'm envisioning little munchkins on Jonni's block singing away!

Audrey

Good boy Hobbs! I love and miss you.
Go to Top of Page

Amie C.
True Blue Farmgirl

2099 Posts

Finger Lakes Region NY
2099 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  3:16:36 PM  Show Profile
I'm surprised they took the time to move stuff out to the curb. But that does seem to indicate that they are gone for good. Fingers crossed!
Go to Top of Page

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  3:35:28 PM  Show Profile
Where I work we see alot of the criminal element (I work for a non-profit) and sure seems to me like CPS made contact with her and she ran before they could put her in jail, take the kids, or both. She's long gone. Have a nice, long swing on your porch for me!

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  5:30:53 PM  Show Profile
Woo hoo!! I hope they are gone, gone, gone!! But....I hope her poor kids are taken care of :(
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  06:04:15 AM  Show Profile
@Janice--HILARIOUS!!!! @Amie--it's so weird--the stripper and her clan weren't the ones that put the stuff to the curb, it's this "new" group of people that put everything out there. And, when I say everything, I mean, everything--these people left in such a hurry they didn't even take their beds or anything like that, which makes Stephanie's point about CPS seem pretty logical. I think either the guy she was with (dread-man) was a violation of her probation or she's been on the run from CPS for sometime and being on the news caught up with her and they found her. Afterall, she is from Clermont County, which is about 35 miles from us, so it was strange that she would end up in quiet Elsmere. It was like they just took clothing and that's about it. Even the two baby's toys and other stuff like that is on the pile out front for the garbage man (who will be there, picking that stuff up till Kingdom Come).

There was quite a group of people over there last night while I was out working in the flower beds, cleaning things up. A woman who is a scrapper came by and grabbed all the metal she could (which packed up her truck) Later, I heard my neighbor ask "Are you STILL bringing things out???" and the younger boy responded, "we're just down to the little stuff, now". I wanted to say, "so, did those people just leave in the middle of the night or what?" but I refrained. It appears that this young man and perhaps his wife or girlfriend are moving in. He was describing Milli's bar downstairs from the 1950's, how neat that was and that he had a friend coming over to see it to help him decorate it (?).

They seem a little rough, but not nearly as rough as the stripper and her endless supply of men, cars and children. Last week, when she was in a tizzy over whatever was going on, I was out in the front yard for a few minutes and I saw the kids riding their bikes, and playing in the dirt and then I heard her come out of the house, slam the door and scream ten kinds of obscenities at them. I gave her a look, she looked back at me and then ran inside the house and made the kids go in, too. I still to this day can't figure out just HOW many children belonged to her. There were, at one time, at least 6 over there, including two twin baby boys, just walking. I'm hoping that they're alright, too--it's a shame that they have her for a mother--clearly, she has no intention of cleaning up.

Go to Top of Page

emtfarmer
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Darlene
North Carolina
USA
222 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  10:18:54 AM  Show Profile
But did you get her name??!!!

http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56567

Hope you can enjoy the pretty weather now!

Darlene

"Support your local fire departments and rescue squads...volunteers making a difference"
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  10:28:09 AM  Show Profile
If you're referring to the HILARIOUSLY ironic "last" name of Miss LAY--yep, I've been cracking up about it since it first aired in the media. Before I knew she was my freakin' neighbor, of course. Then it became less and less funny ;)

Go to Top of Page

emtfarmer
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Darlene
North Carolina
USA
222 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  5:15:20 PM  Show Profile
No, I don't know what you are referring to. What I was talking about is the "what's your stripper name" post. We've had a lot of fun and laughs with that.

Darlene

"Support your local fire departments and rescue squads...volunteers making a difference"
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  05:49:32 AM  Show Profile
Oh! The actual stripper in the story was named "Amanda Lay". No joke. It's iron at it's best. But no, I didn't get her "real" stripper name ;)

When we started playing that game here on the forum, I had just discovered "who" she was and it stung a little to play!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Ding Dong the Witch is dead! The stripper moved!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page