Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 The Cottage Journal. Spring Edition
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic The Cottage Journal. Spring Edition Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  1:58:49 PM  Show Profile
This is such a nice publication, posted a picture, somewhere between a magazine and a book. Anyway comes out four times a year. I just got this Spring edition in the mail today.
We were over to the estate house again today. My son in law and Richard went too. They worked in the tool room sorting. That was a big help.There are so many tools there, and you know like two thousand paint brushes etc. You should see the garbage we put out to the road every week.I don't think they ever threw out a container of any kind. Maybe next week I will take my camera and see if I can get some pictures to show you. Well not garbage pictures, but stuff in the house pictures.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  2:48:20 PM  Show Profile
What a pretty cover on the magazine. I'll have to check that one out. At my hairdressers shop, I saw a Birding Magazine. Such beautiful pictures.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  3:32:12 PM  Show Profile
I went to Hoffman Media Store.com, and it had them. Very pretty covers . --Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  4:28:53 PM  Show Profile
looks wonderful! i'll have to look for it..
i saw my first robin this morning too! also- 3 red winged blackbirds! i don't remember EVER seeing them this early!!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  05:36:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
I am envious of the two thousand paint brushes. Wish I was in the tool shed to scoop them up. That's the first thing I'd buy at the sale, Nancy Jo. LOL!

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  09:49:06 AM  Show Profile
Janice, you are to easy to please. But then you do have that new farm house to use them on, which I must say I'm very jealous of. But at least I can see the pictures. Thats a good thing, right?
Did you talk to Miss Wilma about dressing that little girl? I will need to see a picture of that too.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  11:31:27 AM  Show Profile
Nancy...thanks for the tip on the Cottage Journal. I will have to be checking it out.
You and I have a lot of the same tastes in things. We even use the same Blog Site Back Page.
And I always love checking out your blog. You are a bit more Faithful at keeping yours
up than I am...I usually always have my nose in a book or crafting something.

By the way...I have a Blog Give-A-Way going on...so hop on over girls and leave a comment.
I didn't realize it was the 100th Anniversary of Titanic until I did this give a way post.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic The Cottage Journal. Spring Edition Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page