Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Farmgirl of the Month Chatter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirl of the Month Chatter Next Topic
Page: of 187

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9321 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9321 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2024 :  06:48:04 AM  Show Profile
Grace thank you so much for my sweet package. I went over and was able to pick it up. It took her awhile to find it. Seems it got left behind in a small tub. I'm not surprised. They raise the prices but the services don't seem to get any better.
But thank you for making my day! I love all you sent. I think I will add a button to my apron and attach the towels to it that way so I have it handy.
Thanks for the dishcloth, love the handmade ones, and the cutest litte half apron with the daisy clothespin! I will enjoy the teas and use my new coaster while sipping. Thank you so much. I love the little sachet but will pass that to my daughter as my allergies keep me away from lavendar. You gals are making July such an awesome month! BTW, that towel is my favorite color! The cute little ladybug magnet! Oh my! I love ladybugs as you can tell from my blog name. Lol.

~Denise
Sister #43~

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/

Edited by - levisgrammy on Jul 12 2024 1:31:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2024 :  11:38:25 AM  Show Profile
Oh Denise, so glad you got the package,, I was confused as to why the P.O. said it was delivered to it's self for you to pick up, rather than delivered to your home address.. Oh well, in the end, you received it..
Hugz and glad you are enjoying your FGOTM month...
HUGZ

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9321 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9321 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2024 :  11:40:29 AM  Show Profile
The mail carrier was getting a little workout delivering some to my door today!

Vanessa, thank you for the tea package. I will be ready for cooler days with all these teas to try out!
Lots of yummy new flavors!

~Denise
Sister #43~

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9321 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9321 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2024 :  11:43:20 AM  Show Profile
Cindy,
Thank you for the cute package of "hen" things. I love the potholder, towel and dishcloth. So cute! Thanks so much for the bookmarks and list pad. I just used up my last one. Something must have told you I needed one! Such a cute card to go with it all.
You all have been making this a very special month for me.

~Denise
Sister #43~

Edited by - levisgrammy on Jul 15 2024 11:44:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9321 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9321 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2024 :  12:05:13 PM  Show Profile
Linda the mail carrier also brought a package all the way from Texas. You are trying to keep my hands busy I see!

So many things to try. Crocheting scrubbies which I've never done and the Christmas sweatshirt, some fun things to papercraft with and the cute lace things too. I'm going to frame that little picture. Thanks for the cute towel too! I'm hanging on to the bag for granddaughter. She's crazy about dogs.

~Denise
Sister #43~

Edited by - levisgrammy on Jul 15 2024 12:07:20 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 187 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirl of the Month Chatter Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page