Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayers for Southern Indiana Storm Victims
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for Southern Indiana Storm Victims Next Topic  

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  08:23:25 AM  Show Profile
Last Friday, Southern Indiana was devastated by deadly tornadoes. There were 15 people killed. One little girl, about 3 years old, was found barely alive in a field. Her mother, father and 2 brothers had been killed. She was rushed to a Louisville, KY hospital, but she didn't make it. She went to be with her family. My heart goes out to the all the families who were affected by this tragic day.

As we welcome the warmth of Spring, remember too, that this is the start of tornado season. Be aware of the weather, as it can change in an instant.

Lora

If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
www.CountryFriedAcres.etsy.com
www.farmallchick.blogspot.com

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  08:24:48 AM  Show Profile
Lora, I had heard about this baby being found alive in the field. I am devastated to hear she passed. You are right, though, she needed to be home with her mama. I am definitely praying for these folks!

Wife of terrific hubby and mom to 2 teenagers, 2 bunnies, 2 geriatric goldfish, and the best dog in the world!

Check out my blog: http://www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com
and follow me on Facebook (Suburban Prairie Homemaker), Twitter (@sphomemaker), and Pinterest (Suburban Prairie Homemaker)

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  08:30:15 AM  Show Profile
Praying

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  09:14:30 AM  Show Profile
My deepest sympathy to the family. I heard the little girl died yesterday. So very sad.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  6:41:00 PM  Show Profile
So, so sorry for all the destruction there. Am glad the baby is at peace caught in Gods arms with her loving family but oh! Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  7:23:45 PM  Show Profile
Amen, Joey. Still sad.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

LuckyMommyof5
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Suzanne
OH
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2012 :  12:29:22 PM  Show Profile
I'm praying for everyone hit by those storms.

Farmgirl Sister #3243

"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong." - Laura Ingalls Wilder
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for Southern Indiana Storm Victims Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page