batznthebelfry
True Blue Farmgirl

1257 Posts

Michele
Athol Ma
USA
1257 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2012 :  1:00:33 PM  Show Profile
I was so sad to see 2 hens fighting on this site over something & the subject got locked. We all have our own way of dealing with things & I don't understand the need to go beyond that & get mad at each other....
Hens, life is too short for us to take out our anger or disapproval with each other...I know the hens never meant it to get out of hand but it did......We should feel like this is a place for us to say what we need to say or feel without getting hurt feelings from someone else or catty remarks....
I do hope the hens have come to some understanding so they are not barred from the site....remember this is a loving place for us to go & share...its easy to not type when something is said that hits us wrong.....
.I never try to let anything I might disagree with affect me because to be honest its wrong to throw judgments at each other over what we believe...I love the different view points & lives I get to see each day I come here...to me its what makes this such a great place....to get to live thur the other hens for even a moment....
Its a true gift to have this place when so many of us are so far away from each other......some of us will have life long friendships because of this site..I know I will & its wonderful to find someone who I can share my life with thur the internet.
Ok I have had my say, & yes I know I may not know the whole story but I want my hens to be happy not sad or angry with each other....& yes you all are 'my hens'.......Michele'

Chickens rule!
The Old Batz Farm
Hen #2622
http://theoldbatzfarm.blogger.com
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic MJ hens fighting :( Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page