Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayer For A Fellow Farmgirl Please!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayer For A Fellow Farmgirl Please! Next Topic
Page: of 3

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2013 :  07:14:57 AM  Show Profile
April- Praise the Lord- God is Good ALL the time!!
I will continue to pray for this wonderful family- there is much work to be done!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.
Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2013 :  1:32:57 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Lori! God is good all the time! Thanks for all your support and prayers!

~Hugs,
April

Playing in the Sonshine
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2013 :  4:16:45 PM  Show Profile
April: I second what Lori/Crafter said!! I, too, will continue praying for the family.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2013 :  7:38:59 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Marly! It means a lot!

~Hugs,

April

Playing in the Sonshine
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2013 :  9:29:20 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
April,
I just read your post also.
Please pray for wisdom; after all, if we need to head a different direction we'd like to know sooner rather than later. "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you." James 1:5
Pray for stamina; despite childhood encouragements to persevere, as you can imagine, this process can be rather stressful. "But we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint." Romans 5:3-5
Pray for God's provision. As Paul encouraged the Philippians, "My God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
Amen to that prayer.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2013 :  9:34:30 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by sonshine4u

Ladies,
I have some great news! He got the job!!! Now they are seeing if they can work out a deal with the bank on their property. Thanks for your prayers and keep praying! :)
~April

Playing in the Sonshine

Praise God a miracle is happening. Tell them to stand firm against the wiles of the devil. Tell him to get lost.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2013 :  9:37:12 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
April, Praise God for miracles.

Darlene, Prayers for Joann for her loss.

Terri
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7626 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7626 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2013 :  11:47:07 PM  Show Profile
April
I will be sending up prayers for your friends.
blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayer For A Fellow Farmgirl Please! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page