Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Looking for Chicken Wire big or small
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Looking for Chicken Wire big or small Next Topic  

Gracey
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Gracey
Tennessee
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2012 :  08:43:05 AM  Show Profile
Hi fellow Farmgirls!

I am looking for chicken wire...it can be in a roll or in small scraps that you may have. I really like the 1" hexagons. I am willing to barter or to buy depending on the price :) Just let me know what you have and what you'd like and we'll see if we can work something out! :)

* "My favorite weather is bird chirping weather"
* "When life gives you scraps, make quilts"
* "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me" John 10:14

http://www.homespunhandmaiden.etsy.com

crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  06:19:10 AM  Show Profile
Hi Gracie, I have chicken wire around here and I am wondering how much the shipping would be if I were to put several layers into say a pizza box and ship it to you. Are you wanting new stuff or older rusted stuff? Your post said you prefer the 1 inch. I read your other posts and it looks like you have a lot of craft ideas. Very cool!Your website is adorable too.
I am new at this forum so I am just going to list stuff I am interested in: argentine snaffle bits, oil lamps, vintage salt and pepper shakers, collectable rocks, boots ariat, justin, fat baby, gypsy, etc. sizes 7, 8, maybe 9, muck boots of same sizes, stock tank heaters small or large, package of tube socks, kitchen towels and or dishcloths, the book The Desire of Ages by Ellen White, womens jeans size measured by measuring tape waist 38 length 34.
Hope to here from you soon.
Laura

Horse poor in the boonies.
Go to Top of Page

amomfly
True Blue Farmgirl

658 Posts

Angie
LaGrange IN
USA
658 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2012 :  08:43:05 AM  Show Profile
I also have some chicken wire! Is there a way I could get one or two mug cozies? I have some small rolls and some small pieces! Let me know as we are cleaning stuff up now!

Come visit my blog
http://angieruralliving.blogspot.com/

God Bless
Angie-amomfly
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Looking for Chicken Wire big or small Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page