Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2012 :  12:18:05 PM  Show Profile
I have had quite a number of emails and also comments on this forum that it is hard to comment at my blog. I have giveaways pretty regularly and it is pretty frustrating to people who are trying to enter. WordPress does not have a very user friendly comment process and so I tried doing something with HTML within the blog post to see if I could rectify the situation. Would somebody mind going to the blog at the link below and see if you can figure out how to comment without me telling you? Then would you tell me if it is easier or more self-explanatory? Sure would appreciate some help. :-)

Mary Beth

www.OklahomaPastryCloth.com
www.Oklahomapastrycloth.com/blog
The Sovereign Lord is my strength - Habakkuk 3:19

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2012 :  2:25:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mary Beth-
I just hopped on over to your blog- and scrolled down after the car talk- at the bottom there was a place that said "10 comments" so I just clicked on it and it let me leave a comment no problem. Not sure if this is the answer you are looking for as I am a bit "green" when it comes to blogs and the workings of such but....hopefully this will help you. I didnt have any trouble leaving a comment.
Smiles,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2012 :  2:33:42 PM  Show Profile
Laurie, you are a very SMART person. :-) That little link that says 10 comments is the link that WordPress uses as the default, but most people miss it because it is so small. But you caught it! Yay. What I did was to create a box that says, "Click here to comment" up in the part just under the post so that nobody can miss it. :-) Thanks for checking the post for me.

Mary Beth

www.OklahomaPastryCloth.com
www.Oklahomapastrycloth.com/blog
The Sovereign Lord is my strength - Habakkuk 3:19
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Blog help? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page