Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirl Recruiting :) Next Topic  

rubyleesmom
True Blue Farmgirl

190 Posts

Colina
Homosassa FL
USA
190 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  08:38:56 AM  Show Profile  Send rubyleesmom a Yahoo! Message
So I was down at my neighbors house yesterday afternoon discussing the neighborhood BBQ we are going to have this weekend and getting some quilting advice and I happened to glance at her coffee table. Lo and behold, I saw a MaryJanes Farm magazine sitting there!! I have been telling her for sometime now about MaryJanes Farm, the Farmgirl Sisterhood and all the cool things I love about it. When I asked her how she liked the magazine, she told me a friend loaned it to her and she had to return it soon but really didnt want to because she liked it so much!! Keep your fingers crossed girls, we may have a new sister on our hands soon!!!

rubyleesmom
True Blue Farmgirl

190 Posts

Colina
Homosassa FL
USA
190 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  08:40:38 AM  Show Profile  Send rubyleesmom a Yahoo! Message
oops.. I was so excited to post the news(lol) that I forgot to ask.. how do you girls tell people all about MaryJanes Farm?
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  08:42:56 AM  Show Profile
I usually start chatting about the subjects on the MJF site, and friends ask, what is that. They are amazed at the knowledge, friendship, etc...
My fingers are crossed for your friend to jump on board with us.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

windswept
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

dawn
youngsville new york
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  5:01:58 PM  Show Profile
I do alot of things that friends,family and co workers just don't do...nor do they understand why I do things..like canning sewinf gardening.etc. You know all the things that us farmgirls do!! they always ask me about it and that gets the conversation going.

liven the life I love!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirl Recruiting :) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page