Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  1:00:13 PM  Show Profile
Okay so I promised my DH that I would cut the collard greens this week end in the garden and cook for him. I did not relize it would be the coldest weekend of the year. But being the good wife I am and the love I have for my DH. I put on my warmest jacket. Grabbed my cutting shears and basket and out I went in the freezing cold and wind. Got down on all fours in my garden and went to crawling along and snipping leaves. Cut the whole row . Went back in and washed greens for the next hour. They are smelling really great about now. I so hope I get the new garden hose I ask for on Valentines day. Hum we'll see. LOL.....

Seize The Day!
Dorinda

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  1:18:30 PM  Show Profile
I can smell those collard greens from here. I think you deserve that garden hose. LOL. Keep us posted.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  3:39:10 PM  Show Profile
make a wish list and put it on the front of the frig, I doubt he wouldn't read it, and then he KNOWS what you want...

"Knowlege is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"
Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  3:12:13 PM  Show Profile
Very excited he did not forget my new commercial grade garden hose for me valentines. YEA!!!!!!!!!!Thanks honey your the best.

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Whats Love Got To Do With It? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page