Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Vintage Easter/Spring Brooch &Hankie PARTNERS POST
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Vintage Easter/Spring Brooch &Hankie PARTNERS POST Next Topic
Page: of 3

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  1:27:20 PM  Show Profile
Hi Anne, I received my package today. Thank you so much for the cute little bunny pin and I love my hankie. Was a great swap.

Hugs and Springtime Wishes
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant."
Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  3:00:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kristen, Received my sweet package today!! What fun it was and thank you for the lovely porceline pin and adorable hankie...My little chickie made it all safe and sound also! Thanks for a fun swap!!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  3:08:48 PM  Show Profile
Oh My goodness, TammyC, what a wonderful, generous package you sent me!!! I hope you have taken a photo so you can post, but it was 2 of the cutest hankies, a lovely basket of flowers pin, candies, yum..., a metal gerber daisy atc or photo holder, lovely postcards, cutest candle in a watering jug....Too, too, much sweet Tammy!! Thank you so much for everything!! You and Kristen were the wonderful partners. I appreciated everything!! Smiles with love, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  09:00:37 AM  Show Profile
Everyone is getting such lovely hankies and brooches! Especially me! You are very welcome Beth, I am glad you liked your package. It was lots of fun to put together! I need to start taking pictures of what I send...thanks for the idea...I've only been taking pictures of the beautiful things I receive!

Thank you for hosting such a fun swap...hopefully we can do it again!

Hugs, Tammy

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

HepKitten
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Kristen
Augusta MI
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  11:29:36 AM  Show Profile
You're very welcome, Beth and thank you for being a wonderful hostess. Please do another swap soon, so I can sign up! :)

Hugs,

Kristen - Farmgirl Sister #3858
www.farmgirlsister.blogspot.com
www.rustymoonhomestead.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  12:51:05 PM  Show Profile
Hi Julie :) I just seen your post :) Your Welcome. Glad you liked everything.

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

Roe
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

Rosemarie
Tavares Florida
USA
131 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  01:12:33 AM  Show Profile
Just wanted to Thank you Shannon for the lovely goodies you sent to me! The hankie was so lovey with the wonderful pin! The paper with the butterflies I so love them! Thank you so much I hope you also enjoy yours.

Hugs,
Roe
Go to Top of Page

Sisblossums17
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

Shannon
Montgomery TX
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2012 :  5:25:21 PM  Show Profile
Roe! I love my stuff! Absolutely Beautiful ! A special story too! Thanks for making my first swap the best! Did you make the crocheted package cover??? it was gorgeous - i am already trying to recreate the pattern. Loved the xtra rhinestone bracelet! Thank you so much!

Sis Blossums17 - Shannon

"In the Cookies of Life - Friends are the Chocolate Chips!"
Go to Top of Page

Roe
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

Rosemarie
Tavares Florida
USA
131 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2012 :  01:35:45 AM  Show Profile
Hi Shannon,

No I did not make the crochet square! I do believe that the crochet square was made at least 50 or more years ago I found it in an old draw with many other squares I think someone was going to start a quilt. But was never able to finish it. I am so happy you enjoyed your first swap.

Hugs,
Roe
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Vintage Easter/Spring Brooch &Hankie PARTNERS POST Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page