Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 ATC EASTER BONNET PARADE update: Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ATC EASTER BONNET PARADE update: Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 6

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2012 :  6:21:03 PM  Show Profile
Connie....hahaha....it's actually a rabbit! Part of a sheet of vintage scrap art rabbits. He had to wear a bonnet so his ears were hidden. Let me see what I can do for making you a cat ATC...you know I've always got ideas spinning in the old hamster wheel!

Can't wait for more pictures!

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2012 :  7:00:02 PM  Show Profile
Tammy, you have given me so much already, but ok, make me a cat! LOL!!Look at me, after calling your Rabbit a cat! But I'm old, so I cannot see that good anymore ,without my Opera Glasses! Ha! You have got to do ATC"S again! Your great at them! Halloween was fun!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2012 :  8:42:49 PM  Show Profile
Connie, it will be my pleasure to make you a cat....I love sending farmgirl mail...you know I do! I can't see without my old lady glasses either. I'm constantly taking them off and putting them on...I have like 85 pairs all over the house. Then I'll forget I have them on and start walking around and tripping over my own feet! It sucks to get old!

Oh, and I can't wait for Halloween ATC's!

Hugs!

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  03:55:58 AM  Show Profile
You Gals are too funny & I can relate to the 85 pairs of cheaters (glasses) lurking about :) I have so many pairs. I buy them every time I go to the Dollar Store LOL . I forget they are on & have actually come accustomed to wearing them without falling & tripping, as long as they aren't like a 200 Mag. I have to smile because I liked the cat AKA bunny ATC the best. I figured it had to be a bunny :) Well, off to Hobby Lobby tomorrow :) I know I will not be able to sleep, just like the night before Santa or the Easter Bunny would come LOL. My mind has been reeling with all the goodness that awaits me :) I made a promise to myself not to go over board :) Now, mind you I do not get out much ( My choice ), this area is packed with all sorts of stores & we may even venture to the huge Jo Ann Fabrics store :) I might even get to throw in a stop at the Goodwill too ;) Feels like HEAVEN to me :)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  12:43:44 PM  Show Profile
Farm Girl Easter Mail is the Best! Thanks Anne! Love the Vintage Scrabble Tile charm! We are avid Scrabble Players at our house! It is in the Green Egg! Love the Buttons too! Jelly Beans are my fav! I almost tore into them, before I took the picture! Your ATC"S are always Great! Now to get my Buffet cleaned off so I can arrange My Easter decorations! Hugs! Connie

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  6:49:56 PM  Show Profile
Connie, what great treasures you got! I love Anne's idea about filling the eggs with little surprises. The ATC's are so cute! Need a closeup pic :)

X0XO Tammy

P.S. Waiting to hear about your adventure today Maddie!

Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  7:04:09 PM  Show Profile
Hi Connie,

I can't believe your package arrived so quickly! It just went out Saturday afternoon. I'm so glad you enjoyed the ATC's and little basket full of goodies. I, too, love scrabble, love, love it!! Well, I received a large box in the mail today, and a fun basket full of all kinds of goodies, thank you!! You really packed it full. Your bonnet ATC's are beautiful. It's so fun to see how creative everyone is in both their art and definition. I also love the chocolate, already ate some, and my husband offered to help me with the big bunny. The towel is sweet and fun for spring. I'm sure my one year old will love looking at the bunny rabbit. The seeds are great, and thank you for the card, too. I am sending one in the mail since I forgot to include it in your package! Thanks again, Connie, so much fun! And from another post I saw you were recently in Ireland? We went last May, so beautiful, I loved it, and fit right in! We took our then 6 month old with, he loved it, too! :)

Basket full of goodies!

Bonnet ATC's Connie made for me!

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  7:12:05 PM  Show Profile
Here's the ATC's that I made Connie, maybe can see a little better?

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  02:52:49 AM  Show Profile
Ahh! Ladies, Thank You for posting pictures :) Everyone's ATC's are so beautiful. Anne, every time I see your work I just smile, you know why ;) Connie, I love how yours are 3 D :) The variety & creativity just bowls me over. I just LOVE it ! You all are making my first hostess job, so easy. Thank You :)

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  07:44:42 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
hmmmmmmmmm . . . . I'm hoping "Autumn Spices" received her package . . . . ?????

CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

the "Purple Thistle" http://www.ceejay48.etsy.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  08:35:56 AM  Show Profile
Anne, thanks for posting closer pics of your ATC's. I posted one above you, but my zoom is not working! I gotta get a new Camera! I love all of my Atc's, I just got an album for all my Atc's. I am like Beth said, when I go to the Nursing Home, I am gonna grab my ATC book to go with me! Maddie,you a great job. I loved this swap! My easter ATC's will go to work with me on Friday. Jill's St. Paddy's Day ones are still there, Now all the stylist want to know if I got any Farm mail, they want to see!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  08:41:56 AM  Show Profile
And thanks Maddie! and Anne ,I would love to go back to Ireland, Iwould skip Dublin and stay in the country side of Killarney the whole 10 days! I used real Pictures that I took for my St.Paddy's ATC"S that I sent to Jill. Here is a pic from The Ring of Kerry,in Killarney I posted on face book.
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  12:07:48 PM  Show Profile
Look how beautiful !!! I would love to visit Ireland. My son had a lay over there & said it is truly green, at least what he seen of it :) I have going there on my bucket list, also Scotland. I watch The Quiet Man all the time for the scenery & quaint ways that Ireland has to offer :) I love that movie.

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  3:59:00 PM  Show Profile
Maddie the movie Far and Away, with Tom Cruise was filmed there too in Killarney park! The Jaunty Driver told us that many famous films were shot there. I want to see far and away again cause we visited many of the spots that are in the movie. I want to put it back on my Bucket list and knock something else off! LOL! I just stood there unable to say any words, to describe what my eyes were seeing. and the colors of the flowers are so brilliant there, because it stays cool all year long,warmest Temps are in July, 75 for the highs no snakes and no mosquitos!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  6:48:04 PM  Show Profile
Hi Maddie, thanks for the lovely swap!! It was most fun and eggciting!! I promise when my kids come home, I am going to learn how to post photos!! Hope your day was fun at Hobby Lobby!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  6:56:36 PM  Show Profile
Connie and Anne, you both got such lovely ATC's....I loved seeing the pictures. You both did such a wonderful job....they are just charming... I can certainly get inspiration from you two.

Hugs, Tammy

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  7:44:48 PM  Show Profile
Thanks tammy, I used vintage Easter cards for the backgrounds.
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  7:46:59 PM  Show Profile
maddie.................. are you still at Hobby Lobby..........................

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  02:23:54 AM  Show Profile
Hi All :) Well, I made it to & back from Hobby Lobby. WOW! we got there at 9 am when it opened & left 3 hours later & we still did not see everything. We chose to for go the decorating isles until I get my craft room painted & my flooring put down. We are going back for sure ;) I did the driving & my poor friend never drove with me in defensive mode. My DH told me to be on my guard as it is congested & the other drivers act like nuts, leaving their house late for work. He was right, shhh, don't tell him :) I think my poor friend almost had a heart attack. When it was all said in done, we laughed about it LOL We had a gorgeous day weather wise & wonderful day, we even stopped for lunch, we needed nourishment & then a we stopped at a thrift store :) The thrift gods were with me as I found something I was looking for this very time last year & got it for a mere 2 dollars. I guess you could say it was a HEAVENLY day ;)

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  09:30:22 AM  Show Profile
Yea Maddie!! Glad you had a great trip!I drive in rush hour in Memphis, just 1 day a week, and it has made my hair turn gray faster!! and when it rains, crazy people still drive crazy!! Wish we could have all went with you!! Hugs! Connie

Imagine....33392
Go to Top of Page

bobbinrobin
True Blue Farmgirl

590 Posts

Sharon
Newman Lake WA
USA
590 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  10:55:37 AM  Show Profile
Oh Dear Maddie!!! You overdid it. I feel so spoiled by you but it is really too much! A big old cookie, lots o' candy, covered brads, a mini butterfly punch, a glitter notebook, flower seeds, a cookie cutter, pen and embroidered towel. And, of course, your version of a basket . . . a bright and sunny yellow handbag . . . WOW. All that on top of the sweet Easter ATCs that you made. I love it all. Thank you soooo much.

How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it. -G. Elliston

www.sharnymcclarny.etsy.com
www.bobbinrobin.etsy.com
www.sharnymcclarny.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  11:14:47 AM  Show Profile
Wow Sharon, you hit the jackpot! Maddie, your ATC's are absolutely lovely! And that little purse is sooo cute! Sharon is a lucky lady!

Hugs, Tammy

Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  12:35:27 PM  Show Profile
Oh! Sharon I am so glad the package made it :) Thank You for posting pictures, you take nice ones ;) I am also very glad you liked what I put together. When I seen those purses, well, I lost all control. I am such a Bag Lady LOL. Wanted to put more in but ran out of room. The candy bar ( Sarris ), is a local favorite. I had a lot of fun making the ATC's, coming up with ideas & then seeing them come to be ;) Thank You for being a great swap partner & making my first time as a hostess, nice :)

Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  1:52:09 PM  Show Profile
Oh wow!! So glad you found your way out of Hobby Lobby, Maddie....My husband always thinks I get lost in there!! LOL I have not heard from Vintage Diva 1 as to whether she has received my package or not...Sure hope so...Put a lot of work in those ATC's Oh well, hope all is well with Vintage....Smiles

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  2:47:59 PM  Show Profile
Hi Beth :) Yes, I made it out of Hobby Lobby ;) I wanted to buy, one of everything, though LOL. I have not heard from Necobia,my other partner, either. I wonder if CJ heard from Autumn Spices ? I think I better do a follow up ;)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ATC EASTER BONNET PARADE update: Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page