Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 TAKEN Doll patterns for sale or barter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic TAKEN Doll patterns for sale or barter Next Topic  

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7535 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7535 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  09:17:08 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
I bought these before I had grand kids, and now I have grandsons. LOL! I'd like to sell each set for $5.00 plus postage. Or make me an offer.

Set of 2 patterns for Authentic 15" faceless Amish dolls and clothing: Melva Doll #103P and Wayne Doll #104P. Some pattern pieces have been cut for the clothes only. These 2 patterns have been taken.

Set of 3 patterns for Sophie and Her Everyday Clothes. These patterns are brand.
#4186 is for a 21" Sophie doll and her dress, apron, and pantaloons, and includes pattern for her 6" doll and clothes.
#4268 is for Sophie's nightgown, chemise, and petticoat, small 6" doll with nightgown and cap
#M4333 is for Sophie's dress, half apron, hat, bonnet, and her Stick Horse.

All doll patterns have been taken. Thank you for looking.

Linda O
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919

Edited by - quiltee on Feb 13 2012 3:38:04 PM

Kimarie91
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

Kim
Tx
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  12:40:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimarie91 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Linda - Just saw these. I sent a 2nd email with all the ones I'm interested in. Just let me know how much. Kim
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  12:56:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Oh those faceless Amish dolls are so cute...I've been reading Beverly Lewis books which is about the Amish...they talk about the faceless dolls in the books alot.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7535 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7535 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  1:15:02 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks, Penny. They are very cute and the outfits definitely look authentic.

The Wayne and Melva Dolls are now taken. Thanks, Kim.

Linda O
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919

Edited by - quiltee on Feb 08 2012 1:15:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2012 :  07:52:48 AM  Show Profile
Hi Linda. I'd like to barter for the Sophie patterns. What are you interested in? I have some nice Yarn, some hand knit dish cloths or slippers. Hand made note cards. Let me know
Michele

www.2vintagedivas.etsy.com
www.sissyandsisterstitch.etsy.com
www.dreamingofspringtime.etsy.com
Love that good ole vintage junk
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7535 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7535 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2012 :  08:03:03 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks, Michele. I've sent you a message.

Linda O
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

Kimarie91
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

Kim
Tx
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  5:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimarie91 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Linda - wanted to let you know the patterns arrived yesterday. Thanks so much for the barter. Kim
Go to Top of Page

Kimarie91
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

Kim
Tx
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  6:00:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimarie91 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Linda - wanted to let you know the patterns arrived yesterday. Thanks so much for the barter. Kim
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic TAKEN Doll patterns for sale or barter Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page