Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Anybody Want To Do A Fall Swap?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Anybody Want To Do A Fall Swap? Next Topic
Page: of 6

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  06:17:32 AM  Show Profile
everything was just great! like having a Fall themed Christmas..ha. so much fun.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  08:39:41 AM  Show Profile
OOOOh wait for me! I didn't log on yesterday, so didn't get to chat with ya'll. When the box arrived Saturday, my mom was over at the house with me, and I said "Oh, you HAVE to look at all my cool farmgirl stuff!!!". She was duly impressed. Everybody is so talented and generous; I am so happy I jumped on the wagon, too! The flowerbasket goes perfectly in my bright yellow-walled bathroom, the soap smells delicious (maybe I'll dab some behind my ears!!), the neat pumpkin ornament is hanging from my dining room chandelier, the sweet little blessings pillow is hanging on the china press doorknob, the bookmark is in my Bible (looks like rue, an herb mentioned in the Bible, good job!), the dishcloth is TOO pretty to use, at least for now, so it's artfully draped on the wooden dish drainer. The lovely pincushion and acorn are in a fall display with some vintage hankies and lace, the cool potholder is gonna be inaugurated at Thanksgiving (maybe even the cookiecutter too), and the wonderful hat that actually FITS (I must have a bigger head than the average chick.....must be all those brain cells, right?) is going on my head as soon as this warm weather goes! I decided to make a farmgirl scrapbook, too, and everybody's tags are the first things to go inside. Thanks again for being such wonderful farm gal pals! Nance
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  11:38:40 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
frannie if you want to send me leafs that would be lovely they just have to be fresh and not dry already so I can put them in a press and make them flat unless you have a flower press and want to press them first then send

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com

Edited by - sunshine on Nov 09 2006 4:10:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  4:07:37 PM  Show Profile
Oh girls I just loved everything! I laid it all out on the floor and couldn't wait to show my husband and mother in law! This was so fun and I am SOO excited about the christmas swap. I've got to know though what is on top of the pincusion? Is it a real nut shell? It is HUGH! Tell me your secret!

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.

www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  4:08:53 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
yep it is a real Acorn shell cool Like the old saying goes Things are bigger in texas

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com

Edited by - sunshine on Nov 09 2006 4:09:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

lambgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

93 Posts

Heidi
Ellensburg wa
USA
93 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  4:17:13 PM  Show Profile
I was so thrilled it was better than Christmas. I showed my girl friend and she was so jealous. I loved everything!

Heidi
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  8:29:47 PM  Show Profile
I know..that acorn shell is amazing! never saw anything that big before..the ones here are really tiny.

Everything was really nice..I keep finding myself going by the items where I have displayed them this week and admiring the items from you gals.

...and I too can't wait for the Christmas swap either..fun/fun/fun!

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Anybody Want To Do A Fall Swap? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page