HDA
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Heidi
Hood River OR
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2012 :  9:39:36 PM  Show Profile
Ok, I am not an entrepreneur at all, sadly enough. But I'm just saying that something that needs to be created is maternity snow pants! I can't find any ANYWHERE, I've searched and searched. Nothing in stores, nothing on the internet. I don't think I sew well enough to make my own, so thought I'd post the idea. I'd buy some if someone sold them! Or maternity long underwear! or really any outdoorsy work clothing! I'm not thrilled by just oversized overalls...

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2012 :  11:03:07 PM  Show Profile
I have been making my own, what's out there for the most part is overly expensive, not very good quality, and over all not the styles I like or need.

For long unders, I found the 100 percent silk ones stretch pretty well, as well as being more low riding then I like, so either they can stretch on your belly or you can put them under your belly. I get mine at Dillard's, Macy's probably also carries them.

I know you said you aren't thrilled by over size overalls, but I am not familiar much with skiing, most of what I know of is the pants are over alls, I wonder if the new Jalie maternity over all pattern could be made into show pants?

http://www.heathersprairie.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic maternity idea Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page