Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Dolls' Clothes Pattern Book for trade
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Dolls' Clothes Pattern Book for trade Next Topic  

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2006 :  11:07:59 AM  Show Profile
Dolls' Clothes Pattern Book, by Roselyn Gadia-Smitley published 1987.

This softcover book is 188 pages, with a few color-plate illustrations. Patterns are for clothes for many different size dolls, including: 7", twelve-inch lady-type doll, twelve-inch baby-type doll, 12 and 13" girl-body doll, fifteen-inch teen-type body, 18 and 19" lady dolls, 12-inch fashion-type doll, and more. Clothing patterns are full-scale; 73 patterns in all, and include instructions. There is one doll-body pattern.

I'm hoping to make a trade with someone I haven't traded with before -- to spread the fun around. Interested? Let's chat!

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2006 :  2:00:44 PM  Show Profile
I'll bite, katie-ell! What would you like for it? I have homemade soaps, a big skein of vintage lace, about 1" wide (I'd part with "x" number of yards), what else are you interested in? Judy

The Rooster crows, but the Hen lays the egg. ~ Texas Proverb
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2006 :  4:56:14 PM  Show Profile
I'm emailing you, Judy!
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2006 :  12:18:16 PM  Show Profile
Got your email and I emailed you again, Judy. Check your junk mail file if it doesn't show up. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2006 :  06:36:07 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Judy! I received your package . . . the lace is lovely; I'll be using it this week on some little sachet pillows. And the dream pillow is sweet -- my cat is very fond of it (read the contents list -- catnip -- aha!), so I'll be sleeping sweetly with my cat on my head! Love these things -- thanks for the great trade. Let me know when you receive the book. Katie
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2006 :  9:28:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Katie! I'm glad it got there okay - I forgot there is a some catnip in that mixture...well, as long as your kitty doesn't eat it, it's okay to share! I'll let you know when I get the book - I know media mail takes its sweet time - I sent a book to my sister before you sent this book out and she hasn't gotten it yet. Well, I just love getting mail, so something to look forward to! Judy

Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2006 :  1:01:04 PM  Show Profile
Katie - my book arrived yesterday! Thanks so much! I looked through it a little and am looking forward to getting to play with some of the patterns. Fun swap! Judy

Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  05:56:37 AM  Show Profile
Judy -- Thanks for the update. Hope you have lots of fun with the book. And thanks to you, too, for a fun swap. KL
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Dolls' Clothes Pattern Book for trade Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page