Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Sporty Farmgirls
 American Spirit in Wisconsin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic American Spirit in Wisconsin Next Topic  

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  09:30:21 AM  Show Profile
These two pictures were taken on November 14, 2011, at Lambeau Field, and, in my opinion, shows American Spirit. My Dad served in the Army during WWII, I was proud to see these pictures.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  09:50:29 AM  Show Profile
WOW, brought tears to my eyes, thanks to all that have /are and will be serving...

"Knowlege is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  12:47:05 PM  Show Profile
Did the same for me, Tina. From getting to know you, I remember you said your son served for our country twice. Tell him, I said, "Thank you for your service."
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  7:39:59 PM  Show Profile
Marly,
Thanks for posting these pictures! My DH is part of the 115th Fighter Wing of the WI Air Natl Guard and those are their jets doing a fly-over. He is a weapons technician and will be retiring this year after 28 years of active duty.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  9:08:06 PM  Show Profile
Diane: How kind of you to share your story with us. You are welcome. And- please thank your husband for his service. I hope he got to see the pictures, too.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4745 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4745 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2012 :  11:31:13 AM  Show Profile
The pictures were beautiful thank you for sharing them with us!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2012 :  3:24:59 PM  Show Profile
Some how I just knew, you three girls (Tina, Dawn and Diane) would check this out and comment. Thank you all. And- I might add, again, I thank all those men and women who serve our country.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic American Spirit in Wisconsin Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page