Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Knit Mug Rug Tutorial - Learn to Purl
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Knit Mug Rug Tutorial - Learn to Purl Next Topic  

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2012 :  06:48:40 AM  Show Profile
Back in November, I had a tutorial called the 9 Days of Knitting. We learned to make a scarf from just a knit stitch. Today, we make a project with knit AND purl. It's really cute - go to the blog and check it out!

Wife of terrific hubby and mom to 2 teenagers, 2 bunnies, 2 geriatric goldfish, and the best dog in the world!

Check out my blog: http://www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com
and follow me on Facebook (Suburban Prairie Homemaker) and Twitter (@sphomemaker)

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2012 :  09:36:39 AM  Show Profile
Ann, I just visited your blog..again...I plan to try your knitted mug rug today. Just taught myself to knit a little this year. Have been wanting to try to make designs in my knitting. This little heart seems like the Perfect place to start! Thank you so much for the tutorial!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2012 :  07:18:19 AM  Show Profile
Yay! Made it all the way through the first heart mug rug! (Had to tear out 4 times on the first night due to family interruptions and inability to concentrate). Now, "onward and upward" I want to make a set!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2012 :  3:31:36 PM  Show Profile
I'm so proud of you!!!!!

Wife of terrific hubby and mom to 2 teenagers, 2 bunnies, 2 geriatric goldfish, and the best dog in the world!

Check out my blog: http://www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com
and follow me on Facebook (Suburban Prairie Homemaker), Twitter (@sphomemaker), and Pinterest (Suburban Prairie Homemaker)

Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Knit Mug Rug Tutorial - Learn to Purl Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page