Author Garden Gate: Previous Topic Japanese Plum Tree Next Topic  

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2012 :  4:44:49 PM  Show Profile
Our Japanese Plum Tree has three plums on it. I think it thinks spring has sprung.
Today the temperature was 76 degrees. The bees are all over the trees and clover in the yard.I don't think Louisiana will have any kind of winter this season.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3324 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3324 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2012 :  4:59:28 PM  Show Profile
It's a whopping 16-degrees here...I can see my Damask Plum tree out my kitchen window bare as bones on days like this. I envy your climate Bear 5! It will be months and months before my sweet tree blossoms but oh my when she does it's heaven!

Melody
Farmgirl #525
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2012 :  5:43:11 PM  Show Profile
Melody: I wish I could enjoy the snow y'all are having. I would just love to make a snow angel. The weather is warm here but the humidity is so bad.
Stay warm.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3324 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3324 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2012 :  8:21:27 PM  Show Profile
We only have a dusting of snow Marly, very unusual for us----but baby it's cold outside-a whopping 14-degrees!

Melody
Go to Top of Page
  Garden Gate: Previous Topic Japanese Plum Tree Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page