USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  6:29:35 PM  Show Profile
January 22, 2012
Sunday

Ravens play the Patriots.
I like both teams.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  6:30:34 PM  Show Profile
The Ravens and Patriots game starts at 2 PM (CT) this Sunday.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

jessabelluh
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Jessica
South Dakota
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  6:48:36 PM  Show Profile
I'm still trying to figure out who I like in this game

~jess
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  07:55:57 AM  Show Profile
I like Ray Lewis with the Ravens. Such a good person, and a great football player and defensive player.
What can I say about Tom Brady; good looking, great QB, kind of moody! LOL
This will be a really good game.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  12:32:52 PM  Show Profile
New England Patriots up by 3 pts; field goal.
The game started at 2 PM.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

jessabelluh
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Jessica
South Dakota
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  1:12:58 PM  Show Profile
Go Pats!

~jess
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  1:38:56 PM  Show Profile
13 to 10, Patriots ahead. Jess, I knew I'd hear from you. Thanks.
Go Patriots. Tom Brady was a bit off in the first half. He'll come back strong in the 3rd qtr.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

jessabelluh
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Jessica
South Dakota
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  1:43:15 PM  Show Profile
I'm hoping they can keep the lead!

~jess
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  1:46:38 PM  Show Profile
I think they will, Jess. Usually after half time the Patriots get a big lead. Fingers and toes crossed.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  1:48:14 PM  Show Profile
Jess: Earlier you mentioned that you were trying to figure out who wins. I would like the Pats to win, however, if they don't ...it wouldn't bother me if the Ravens win. I do like Ed Lewis.
Now if my Saints were playing, it would be a completely different story.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

jessabelluh
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Jessica
South Dakota
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  2:23:21 PM  Show Profile
I'm the same way, I wasn't sure who I wanted and just before the game started I chose the Pats. I have no real liking for either team, but I needed someone to cheer for ;)

~jess
Go to Top of Page

jessabelluh
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Jessica
South Dakota
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  3:11:57 PM  Show Profile
What a game! I was cheering on the Pats but I really felt bad for the Ravens with the way it ended!

~jess
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  3:14:14 PM  Show Profile
I agree, Jess. What a game. I can't believe that fellow missed that field goal!!!!!! Did you see the looks on the Ravens' faces????? OMGoodnesss.
Good game.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  3:18:10 PM  Show Profile
The final score was 23 for the Patriots, and 20 for the Ravens. Could have tied the game, but missed the field goal.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

jessabelluh
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Jessica
South Dakota
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  3:25:15 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Bear5

Did you see the looks on the Ravens' faces????? OMGoodnesss.

I know!! :( I told my husband that my heart broke a little for them when I saw their faces.

~jess
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  3:32:45 PM  Show Profile
My hubby said the same thing. They just could not believe it. And--- did you see the kicker's face. Oh, he knew he was in trouble. LOL
Sure enjoyed the game.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic Ravens Vs Patriots Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page