Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2012 :  04:36:48 AM  Show Profile
Posted a picture of the books I have by Susan. I must have looked through them a hundred times. Well you know close to that number anyway. She has a great blog, if you haven't checked that out, you might like it. Just google Susuan Branch and you will find it.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Tea Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

645 Posts

Lorraine
Morris IL
USA
645 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2012 :  2:07:22 PM  Show Profile
Nancy - just wanted to say thank you.... I am working today but decided I deserved a little break, so I made a cup of tea and stopped in the farmgirl chatroom. (I work out of my home office on a part-time basis). I really like Susan Branch too - but did not know about her blog. Well now I do. I spent quite a bit of time escaping into the bliss that she creates. Then she mentioned Mozart's Girl blog (under the I "heart" England section) - so since I also "heart" England and I was curious about the blog, I spent some more time reading and dreaming about England. It was wonderful and just what I needed today. Well, maybe not what I "needed" because I have a deadline and those darn reports just won't write themselves... But this mental get-away was wonderful and greatly appreciated - and since I was fairly productive earlier, the timing was perfect too. So thank you for putting this out there and providing this lovely escape on a cold winter day. Ahhhhhhh.....

Lorraine
(aka Tea Lady)
Farmgirl #1819
www.birdsandteas.com
Go to Top of Page

LeighErica
True Blue Farmgirl

306 Posts

Erica
PA
USA
306 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2012 :  5:43:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi Nancy, Thank you for sharing the news about her blog. I went over immediatly...and it is a charmer...just like her books..I loved it. Bookmarked it to my favorites. Her recent blog post about friends really hits the spot for me at this moment in life. She talks about her move to Martha's Vineyard and how she didn't make any friends, so her phone bill was considered a cost of living expense upon her early time in the Vineyard. LOL, I loved it because I can totally relate to that way of thinking...lol...Thanks Again, Erica
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2012 :  7:58:41 PM  Show Profile
Hey Nancy~jo... I think you & I could do a lot of damage if we went Junktiquing together! lol!
gotta love the Adventure, the Quest, & the Glory of the finds we find! :>)

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom.
"Is it time for my Dirt Manicure yet!"

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://www.graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2012 :  8:00:06 PM  Show Profile
Oh & I too luv Susan Branch... I love the graphics in her books as well as the projects....
My daughter did a S.B. cross stitch for me... cute Tea pot and verse.. I cherrish it so very much.

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom.
"Is it time for my Dirt Manicure yet!"

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://www.graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  12:27:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi :) I just had to chime in. I Love Susan Branch too ;) I read her blog & her books are GREAT. Like Grace said, I like the graphics in her books & she has great advice on her blog & her house is so charming.

Blessings
Go to Top of Page

Rejena
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Rejena
WY
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  12:44:10 PM  Show Profile
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this. All of my Susan Branch books are in PA and I am so far away in WY. Now, Ms. Branch can brighten my day even though I am missing those books! Soon, we'll get everything out here....soon.

Rejena
In Windy Wyoming

Sold the Farm, Moved to Wyoming.
New landscape, new frontier!
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  1:09:50 PM  Show Profile
Glad I could point out for those of you that didn't know she has a blog now. I always look forward to reading it.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  3:16:56 PM  Show Profile
I love, love, love her books!!
Go to Top of Page

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  5:41:14 PM  Show Profile
I love her! I have all of her books and have ordered some of her other goodies. And I really like everything I've gotten. I got her calendars and desk blotter this year. I have also cooked several of her recipes. And I try to hit up her blog every day. I also like The Pioneer Woman (after all, she's an Okie, too) and Sugar Pie Farmhouse.

KayB

Life's a dance you learn as you go

Farmgirl Sister #2351
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  6:57:18 PM  Show Profile
Nancy...I love Susan Branch too. I get her Newsletter, Her seasonal Willard letter, and buy off her on-line store all the time. I just love her products. Thanks for sharing today!

Love and Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Susan Branch Books Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page