Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Books of Self-Discovery -- Sarah Ban Breathnach
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Books of Self-Discovery -- Sarah Ban Breathnach Next Topic  

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2006 :  07:30:44 AM  Show Profile
Hello, good morning, FarmGirl friends:

I have for trade two books by Sarah Ban Breathnach:

Romancing the Ordinary: A Year of Simple Splendor hardcover book, 534 pages. This is a book of essays and thoughts and activities (and even a few recipes) about awakening your senses, organized by month. Cool book -- like-new condition -- could even be a gift for a friend -- or a gift for yourself.

The Illustrated Discovery Journal: Creating a Visual Autobiography of Your Authentic Self hardcover, spiral book, 150+ pages and blank sheets and 'envelope' pages. This book is all about discovering your 'authentic self' through collage activities that one can construct right on the pages of the book. Says the author: "I believe you'll find collage to be an incredibly powerful, imaginative, and enjoyable way to bring new messages to yourself. So get to it and have a blast! Blessings on your courage." This book is also like-new.

Are you interested in either book? Just let me know and we can make a trade -- I collect lots of vintage stuff and also love handmade soaps and scents and the like. . . .

Thanks!

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2006 :  09:30:38 AM  Show Profile
Bonjour, Katie! I would be interested in Romancing the Ordinary!!!!! Let's talk turkey! Nance
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2006 :  10:24:29 AM  Show Profile
Bonjour, mon amie! Will send you another email!!
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Books of Self-Discovery -- Sarah Ban Breathnach Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page