Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic LSU vs Alabama Next Topic  

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2012 :  5:55:04 PM  Show Profile
Monday night is the big LSU vs Alabama football game. Any Louisiana girls out there, living in the state or out the state, watching the game tomorrow?
I'll be watching. Go LSU.
I have a certain Farmgirl friend that will probably be rolling her eyes when she reads this. But that is OKAY with me. I do wish she would be interested in football. LOL
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2012 :  6:32:26 PM  Show Profile
Oh I'm a BIG LSU fan too!! I have a dear friend that lives in Louisiana, and so the addiction started!! I'm sad tho, because it's only gonna be televised on ESPN, and we don't have cable, so we might have to drive to town and find it playing somewhere!!
Anyhoo, GEAUX TIGERS!! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for "The Hat" to do his thing!!

Hugs, Lu

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
http://luzy.etsy.com- My etsy store!
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2012 :  06:47:53 AM  Show Profile
Our family has no Louisiana connections other than the work trips we have made there, nevertheless we are definitely rooting for LSU. Not sure if I'll be able to watch the game as I'm out of town tonight on a business trip with my boss - but if there is any way at all I'll be there!!

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2012 :  07:32:21 AM  Show Profile
Another LSU fan. Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really new that, Luanne, when I read "GEAUX TIGERS". Come on down to Louisiana, you can watch it with us. The Mad Hatter will, fingers crossed and toes crossed and eyes crossed, get it done!!!!!!!!!! Go LSU!!!!!!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2012 :  07:35:23 AM  Show Profile
Oh, I forgot to respond to Amy Grace; if you've been in Louisiana, then you have a connection. Cancel that business trip, find someone with ESPN, watch the game, and watch the Mad Hatter's team do their thing. GO LSU.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic LSU vs Alabama Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page