True Blue Farmgirl

344 Posts

Cathy
Tulsa OK
USA
344 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2006 :  2:00:19 PM  Show Profile
I would love to be a part of this. right now I have:

a lot of hat and scarve sets to trade. I can try to upload pics of each (my computer is down and awaiting the pc dr) from the library pc.

Some aprons

I might be able to come up with some fabric, mostly cottons.

Sorry girls thinking as I'm typing. I will compile a list of things I have to trade and post it as soon as I can. I will also get together a list of things I need/want and post that also. I would also not bark at the thought of someone wanting to purchase anything I list (as I said I will try to get pics up).

Talk to ya'll later,
Cathy
Go to Top of Page

medievalcat
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Cynthia
White County Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2006 :  2:42:09 PM  Show Profile
I have something that's odd that I love to do. I find unusual looking leaves that have dried naturally in odd shapes, then I decopage them. They start to look like leather that's been worked on. If anyone is interested I'll be happy to email pictures. I have the ones I did last year in a display case. Email me @"ca_wyman@yahoo.com" Please put in subject line "leaves" or something like that so I won't deleat it.

Also I do leather punching, once again, email me for pictures.

Neither hobby is to make me money it's just something I love to do. I'm open for swaps!

Thank you all!

"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." President Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

CathyM
True Blue Farmgirl

344 Posts

Cathy
Tulsa OK
USA
344 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  7:53:43 PM  Show Profile
hey all are we still doing this?? Sounds like a great idea, i know i'm still interested.

Cathy

"Not all who wander are lost"
JRR Tolkien
Go to Top of Page

Bluewrenn
True Blue Farmgirl

1122 Posts

Erin
Texas
USA
1122 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  1:50:52 PM  Show Profile
I am thinking that since there is already a post started under marketplace for Christmas items, we should just post there. But I will also be trying to get together a simple website with links to everyone's stuff. Unfortunately at the moment I am swamped with client work, but I will be working on it in bits as time allows.

My Homesteading Journal http://toomyvara.livejournal.com

My craft journal http://bluewrenn.livejournal.com

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Farmgirl Christmas Bazaar Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page