Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Mail Art - February First 2012 Information
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mail Art - February First 2012 Information Next Topic
Page: of 7

foreverbooks
True Blue Farmgirl

514 Posts

Carole
Tombstone AZ
USA
514 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2012 :  09:01:38 AM  Show Profile
Jessi,

Received your package yesterday. Absolutely love the winter scenes. Thank you so much.

Carole
Arizona Farmgirl Sister #2556
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2012 :  10:27:50 AM  Show Profile
Hi Vera-Ellen your MailArt is on the way!Whoohoo!-Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2012 :  5:32:09 PM  Show Profile
Kris, I was your partner for February and I did send you a card, gosh it was a long time ago too.....before the Valentine's day swap card I sent you (I hope at least THAT one got to you!). The mailart wasn't Valentine's themed so you would know if you got it. Evil post office!!!! I will be happy to send you another and hope it gets to you, maybe do a delivery confirmation? I just won't have a chance to do it till next week. But I want you to have your mailart :)

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1497 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  6:49:48 PM  Show Profile
Vickie (Montanafarmgirl): I'm glad you liked your mail art! It was fun to make!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

http://blueskyanddaisies.blogspot.com

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  11:41:02 AM  Show Profile
I hope my mail art partner liked what I sent her. It was the first time making a mail art.

Happy Trails
Farmgirl 3842
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2012 :  3:45:44 PM  Show Profile
ATTENTION : This is in reference to the March mail art exchange, but I thought I would post it here to make sure everyone gets the message-- here is the link to the March exchange-- http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56829

If you have received an email from me with your partner's name but have not responded and let me know that you got it, you will get an email today asking for that response. Please let me know you got your partner's name (if you have not already) so that I do not assume you no longer want to participate and take you off the list for next month. Thanks! (I don't mean to be harsh, but like my 92 year old grandmother says, I can only drive the bus, you have to sit in the seat for us to get there in one piece! LOL)

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2012 :  3:46:56 PM  Show Profile
Joan, I am sure whatever you sent was wonderful. You might go to the March forum ( http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56829) to see if they have received it yet. Anything that comes in the mail that isn't a bill is wonderful, so please don't worry!

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

MamaBulla
True Blue Farmgirl

209 Posts

Kris
Midland NC
USA
209 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  12:05:17 PM  Show Profile
Catherine, thanks so much for being willing to make another mail art piece for me... That's so sweet! :o) I'll keep my fingers crossed when checking the mailbox.

Kris B.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Farmgirl Sister #3679
http://farmgirlby40.wordpress.com

Go to Top of Page

montanafarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Vickie Harrell
Bigfork Montana
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2012 :  10:12:34 AM  Show Profile
Peggy Ann, Just wanted you to know I received it yesterday! Thank you so very much !!!! I love pansy's thank you Vickie

Farmgirl Blessings
Farmgirl # 2554
Vickie
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2012 :  4:04:30 PM  Show Profile
Awww, I never received anything from my mailart partner. I guess I have no luck with these swaps :(

Opportunity Never Arrives...It's Here!
Farmgirl 3842
Go to Top of Page

lindagwynn
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

Linda
Deming Wa.
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2012 :  5:34:23 PM  Show Profile
Joan, I am sorry your partner did not respond but your book swap is doing great. I am going to send you something could you please send me an address.

With lots of hugs and smiles, have a great day.
Farmgirl#3864
Linda
www.gwynnsgifts.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2012 :  6:55:13 PM  Show Profile

This is the Mail Art that I did for Vickie Harrell.

Wow...Vickie your Mail-Art must have taken a tour around Montana...before it got to you. LOL
Sorry about that. I don't get the mail system sometimes.

Love and Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

SouthForty
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Doris
Dallas TX
USA
206 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  6:46:33 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mari,

Just wanted to post a photo showing off the piece you sent for he Feb mail art... notice that I hung it in one of may favorite places, my kitchen herb garden. I just love the little clothesline and the dainty lil items hanging on it. I'm sure some of the younger folks would say, "what's that?" - having no idea about hanging your wash out to dry and how much fun, "work" can be sometimes. ~LOL

quote:
Originally posted by alwaysbusy

I received my mail art today and it is GREAT!!!! I love it Doris, you and I must have similar taste. At least it seems that way by the pictures you used (-: Oh how I wish that I could post a picture......that ability moved away to college in August (my daughter). My goal is to learn how to post pictures SOON. Thank you Doris!

Have a great day!!

You can put your boots in the oven but that don't make 'em biscuits!
Go to Top of Page

SouthForty
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Doris
Dallas TX
USA
206 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  7:04:52 PM  Show Profile
Well, since I am here downloading all of the photos that have accumulated in my camera since.... well, Christmas..... here is the homemade card sent to Alwaysbusy (Mari). It was a labor of love ~ I poured over everything printed that looked fitting for a fellow Farmgirl and had a tough time narrowing it down. I just couldn't stop adding things and I collected so many wonderful images to share on future projects. What fun it is to scour books, magazines, ads, and ANYthing that I think I can cut and paste into my own little creation. TY - TY - TY! This hobby helps me unwind from the corporate world and rat race that makes up the majority of my waking hours! :)

You can put your boots in the oven but that don't make 'em biscuits!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mail Art - February First 2012 Information Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page