Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Mail Art - February First 2012 Information
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mail Art - February First 2012 Information Next Topic
Page: of 7

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  06:42:30 AM  Show Profile
Pam!
So glad it got there and that you liked it! My first attempt! whew! I'm already ready for March lol. This is so much fun I'm giddy lol. Happy Valentine's Day Sister :D
Marti
Farmgirl Sister #2684
Go to Top of Page

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  10:33:22 AM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
Marti....your box is going into the mail today! Hope that you are having a good day and wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!

Pam Barnes-Palty
Phoenix, AZ
Farmgirl #1075
Happy member of the Southwest Henhouse

Be distracted by joy
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  10:58:05 AM  Show Profile
Mahalo Pam :)
Coaloha looks like you may be originally from Hawaii? if not..sorry, my bad. I'll let you know when it arrives.

Marti
Farmgirl Sisterhood #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  5:56:51 PM  Show Profile
Sherry in TX, your beautiful heart flower bouquet card has arrived! What a fun idea. Thank you so much for sending it to me. Thank you also for the handkerchief you tucked in the envelope. Happy Valentine's Day!

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  9:16:12 PM  Show Profile
I mailed my card to Megan and Jennifer today! Hope you enjoy them.

Also if someone mailed me one and you don't see a Thank you any time soon, it's because I am in Virginia, not Maine, for a while taking care of my eldery parents and trying to find/move them into new accomodations for them. I will see it when I get home and thank you then!
Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com
www.etsy.com/shop/cybertiques

"I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whomever I'm with."
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." Both by Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the Movie Harvey

Edited by - Oggie on Feb 07 2012 9:20:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

montanafarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Vickie Harrell
Bigfork Montana
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  06:19:14 AM  Show Profile
Marilyn....it's on the way

Farmgirl Blessings
Farmgirl # 2554
Vickie
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  09:35:19 AM  Show Profile
I owe an apology to Kris B for not posting sooner that I received her lovely mailart - I am also in the handmade Valentine's swap and had thought it was from that. Only last night realized that I had gotten two Valentines from Kris, and then saw that one said mailart on the back. Sorry about that Kris! It's really pretty! Thank you so much

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

wolfbaby63
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Martha
Caledonia WI
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  1:14:32 PM  Show Profile
Has anyone heard from Nina from Pennsylvania? I sent her my mail art almost 2 wks ago and haven't heard back.
I DID notice though, that she has been ill of late and I just hope she is doing well!!!
TIA!

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.
Proverbs 31:8-9

Go to Top of Page

Gracey
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Gracey
Tennessee
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  3:16:44 PM  Show Profile
Did you get your mail art Sharon? I sent it Jan 30th :)

* "My favorite weather is bird chirping weather"
* "When life gives you scraps, make quilts"
* "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me" John 10:14

http://www.homespunhandmaiden.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  5:48:24 PM  Show Profile
Martha - I DID receive your box! THANK YOU!!! I actually hadn't opened it until this evening because so much had been going on, I'm so sorry! The heart box you sent is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how much work you put into it! Such a beautiful collage with so many beautiful things included - I especially love the dried flowers! And thank you also for the soaps - they're AWESOME!!! What a wonderful surprise... I feel so bad, though, because I had backed out of this swap shortly after signing up... I really wasn't expecting anything, and probably should not have received this. I do really appreciate your thoughtfulness and creativity, though. You ROCK farmgirl!!! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

www.papercraftingwithnini.myctmh.com

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  5:53:31 PM  Show Profile
Rachel - it just occurred to me... I know we had corresponded and that you had taken me off of the Mail Art List... But did you assign someone else to Martha for the February swap? I thought you said you had it all covered? If not, please let me know, and Martha, I beg your forgiveness if that IS the case, because there was a bit of a mix-up. If you haven't received a new partner, I'll get cracking on a February Mail Art for you right away! I just haven't made anything because I understood that I was out of the swap. I'll just wait to hear back from you both. Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Feb 08 2012 5:55:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

wolfbaby63
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Martha
Caledonia WI
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  7:07:06 PM  Show Profile
NINI! I'm so glad to hear from you! I saw some posts on other boards and was worried!

Also,

I'm glad you liked it...I LOVE doing things like this!, and I DID get a Feb mail art from Rachel, so we are all good dear. Thank you for your concern too. :-)

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.

Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  9:21:34 PM  Show Profile
Mary F,
Thank you so much for the cute mail art and the nice note letting me know you recieved my mail art!
I also enjoyed your handmade valentine!
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

artfulsister
True Blue Farmgirl

155 Posts

Terri
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
155 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2012 :  07:30:30 AM  Show Profile
I mailed out my mail art today to Nancy.
Nancy, I did receive your mail art ages ago, but it came in when other Valentine swap cards were coming in and I set it aside with those waiting to be opened on the Day! I just realized it yesterday and opened your card! I am so sorry I didn't know! So, it is a beautiful Valentine's card, and I love how you made it! Thank you for taking the time to create it for me. Thank you also for the pretty dress memo pad and butter press (?), mold? I love it too! Wow, you were super generous!
Hugs,
Terri
artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com

Every day is a new opportunity for joy!
Go to Top of Page

FarmMika
Farmgirl at Heart

1 Posts

Amy
lowell Michigan
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2012 :  11:15:28 AM  Show Profile
Hi Rachael. I am new to this and I would like to be included on the mail art. Would you please let me know what my next step would be? Sincerely Amy
Go to Top of Page

Gracey
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Gracey
Tennessee
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2012 :  11:47:06 AM  Show Profile
I got my wonderful mail art from Sharon today! I love the sunflower and the yellow/brown color combo! So pretty! Thank you so much Sharon! :D

* "My favorite weather is bird chirping weather"
* "When life gives you scraps, make quilts"
* "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me" John 10:14

http://www.homespunhandmaiden.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

693 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
693 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2012 :  3:00:19 PM  Show Profile
Danielle,
Your February mail art will be mailed tomorrow. Hope you like it.
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2012 :  6:13:52 PM  Show Profile
Oh, thank goodness, Martha! I was so worried! I hope to be able to return the kindness you have shown me soon - I just really have been so overwhelmed here that I wasn't able to participate. Your gift was such a surprise - and one that really brightened my day. God love and bless you!!!

Thank you, too, Rachael for taking care of Martha like that - I did receive your email! You're a doll baby, and a wonderful swap hostess! I'm so grateful to you for your kindness and generosity as well! God bless you, too!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

wolfbaby63
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Martha
Caledonia WI
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2012 :  12:30:41 PM  Show Profile
SOOOO many wonderful women here! I'm pretty new, as I said before, but I plan on staying a LONG time here!

Nina, you just take care of yourself and I'm sure you will be able to participate in NO time! ((Huggs))

Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2012 :  02:14:13 AM  Show Profile
Pam, the box has arrived! Thank you so much! What sweet valentines and the tea towel is beautiful, i love it! Happy Valentine's Day!
Marti #2684

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

Christy925
True Blue Farmgirl

476 Posts

Christy
Midland Michigan
USA
476 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2012 :  05:05:33 AM  Show Profile
I received mail art from Ashley Hotter yesterday. Ashley drew me a Rose....it's beautiful! Frame worthy! Thank you so much Ashley...I love it. I do not have her email...I don't know how to find her user name here so I can send her a thank you message. Hope she reads this :)

Farmgirl Sister #2315
http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildThymeCreations?ref=pr_shop
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjwak1NX
Go to Top of Page

Moonshines
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Lorrae
Craig Co
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2012 :  09:00:09 AM  Show Profile
Beth I was woundering if you received your mail art I sent it on Monday
Moonshines

Purpose in your Heart, Passion in your LIFE.
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1497 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2012 :  11:15:51 AM  Show Profile
I recieved some beautiful Valentine's Day mail art from Vicki Harrell this week. There is a little recipe pocket in the lower LH corner with a recipe card for "old fashioned tea cakes". The dial on the spinner also turns. It even works.....mine landed on "Chief" and it turns out my significant other is a distant relation of Sitting Bull! Love it!

I'm running a bit behind on sending my mail art out this month due to the recent ice and windstorms that created lots of work for me and my crew. Am hoping to get it done this weekend and send it out on Monday!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

http://blueskyanddaisies.blogspot.com

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Edited by - edlund33 on Feb 11 2012 11:18:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  05:30:55 AM  Show Profile
Hi Lorrae, Got my beautiful mail art Saturday!!! What a surpise for me!! A sweet little fabric basket made from Valentine fabric and decorated with a lace, felt and fabric flower on the side...Then a round valentine that had be felted with the word LOVE on it and 2 hearts..All of this was in red, pinks and white...Lovely, lovely, I want to learn felting.... Thank you so much Lorrae!!

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

artfulsister
True Blue Farmgirl

155 Posts

Terri
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
155 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  11:40:41 AM  Show Profile
Here are pictures of the beautiful card I received from Nancy. Thank you again Nancy! I love the card and the goodies as well!
Hugs,
Terri

And the fabulous inside too!

Every day is a new opportunity for joy!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mail Art - February First 2012 Information Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page