Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Do you have any New Years Resolutions?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Do you have any New Years Resolutions? Next Topic
Page: of 2

Simply Satisfied
True Blue Farmgirl

427 Posts

Emily
Montana
USA
427 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2011 :  09:12:12 AM  Show Profile
My resolution is for more fun learning for me and my daughters. I have been using this site the last five months or so and wow have I learned a lot. I love being a professional working woman but I really love the more time we have made for me to be home. I am learning to be a farm girl and loving every step of the way. My girls are four and two and we love baking and crafting together. I hope 2012 will bring ever more learning to all of us. I found a nice homeschooling preschool plan to integrate into our days of play and projects which I hope my girls will enjoy.

Emily
Farmgirl # 3591
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2011 :  09:27:19 AM  Show Profile
Kristina,

I'm asking you to do one job on your "me day." Snap a picture of everyone in the kitchen with their aprons on and cooking together. Then post it so we can all see! Not only will this personal time be good for you, i'm sure your kids will gain some cherished memories from working with eachother........even if they may not realize it now :) lol!

Emily
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2011 :  11:27:05 AM  Show Profile
To exercise extreme patience with my 15-year-old, to learn to bite my tongue more, and to be free-flowing with encouragement and honest compliments and recognition for the goodness in him and for the things he does best. <Yes, it's gonna be a loooong year... but I am mother, hear me roar!!! LOL!!! ;)>

Happy 2012, everybody!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

www.papercraftingwithnini.myctmh.com

Go to Top of Page

Nanniekim
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Kim
Arizona
206 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2011 :  12:18:25 PM  Show Profile
My kids cornered me to join them in setting New Years goals. They have 4 catagories:
Fitness
Spiritual
Reading
Learn Something New
At the end of the year we evaluate and the ones who kept the goals the best get treated to lunch by the one who didn't do so well. I think they included me so that I could pay! They were quick to set their goals but I am trying to think of ones that I will actually accomplish. I told them for fitness I would like to walk 5 times a week but it gets hard when the weather is bad. They volunteered to help me clean the garage so I can get to the treadmill. It is worth paying for lunch to have help cleaning the garage!

Kim
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1425 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1425 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2011 :  12:33:15 PM  Show Profile
Well this year Id like to work on many things in my life
To use my talents better
To learn to sew better
To get orangize and make my craft space better
Not to lose weight but to eat better

Go to Top of Page

JessyLynn88
Farmgirl in Training

29 Posts

Jessica
Harwood Texas
USA
29 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2011 :  1:20:55 PM  Show Profile
-survive most of 2012 without my husband
-get into college and stay focused
-save as much as I possibly can while my husband is deployed.

-JessyLynn

Farmgirl Sister #3675

http://www.facebook.com/americangirlsrule
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Do you have any New Years Resolutions? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page