knead2garden
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Ashley
Spring City TN
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2011 :  04:19:32 AM  Show Profile
apparel fabric. I'm not sure of the blend, but it is silky and smooth.

http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/Snitz/Images/fabric2.jpg[/IMG]

Cleaning out my fabric stash! Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks Ya'll![IMG]

~Ashley
"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught." -Baba Dioum

Dusky Beauty
True Blue Farmgirl

1108 Posts

Jen
Tonopah AZ
USA
1108 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2011 :  09:16:34 AM  Show Profile
Pretty! Rayon most likely.

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way it's animals are treated." ~Gandhi
http://silvermoonfarm.blogspot.com/
"After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.” ~Will Rogers
Go to Top of Page

knead2garden
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Ashley
Spring City TN
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2012 :  04:46:14 AM  Show Profile
Bump. I still have this ladies!

~Ashley
"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught." -Baba Dioum
Go to Top of Page

marthajane
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

Anna
Orlando FL
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2012 :  09:38:38 AM  Show Profile
OK I am dibs...do you know what you'd like in exchange?

Happiness IS being a MOM
Go to Top of Page

knead2garden
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Ashley
Spring City TN
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2012 :  10:16:05 AM  Show Profile
I sew, knit, garden, and bake...what do you have that you would like to trade? Or if you make anything, I love handmade goods, too! In all honesty, I'm pretty easy to please:)

~Ashley
Go to Top of Page

marthajane
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

Anna
Orlando FL
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2012 :  7:50:19 PM  Show Profile
Gosh this is my first barter-EVER.
I feel stumped. I noticed in other posts you were making maternity skirts, and I have a plan for that too. Also, the fabric you have here would be perfect for making a style of pants that I like also maternity pants. Would you like me to make you a pair of the pants with the fabric? I see you're due in July-as they would be rayon they would be better suited for warmer weather.
The only thing I can think of is Guava jelly or syrup-or citrus fruits...do you enjoy fruit?
We have oranges, grapefruit, and maybe papaya soon.
I could get some dried papaya to you-that's a real treat.
I don't candy it-just dry it. Or I have the worlds best recipe for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
These are just some thoughts. As I said this is my first time doing this! That's why I didn't respond right away when you posted this although I knew I could use the fabric!
Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Happiness IS being a MOM
Go to Top of Page

knead2garden
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Ashley
Spring City TN
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2012 :  05:42:38 AM  Show Profile
Anna,

I could send you the fabric and you could send me a pattern for the pants? I feel like that would be a wonderful trade. Sorda goes back to the whole "teach a man to fish and he can feed himself for a life time" old saying. Or maybe that is a TN thing...lol. I know some people do not like to give patterns away especially if they sell them for money. A pair of pants would be great, but I feel like you'd be getting the short end of the stick and I don't want you to feel shafted..

I LOVE citrus fruit and everything you listed...lol. Between the two of us we'll never decide on a barter..lol.

~Ashley
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic 2 Yards Black&Tan Floral Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page