Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 55 degrees in Montana in December?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Weather Report: Previous Topic 55 degrees in Montana in December? Next Topic  

Simply Satisfied
True Blue Farmgirl

427 Posts

Emily
Montana
USA
427 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2011 :  4:51:06 PM  Show Profile
Such a great day of visiting Santa and shopping for baby gifts for parents who thought their little one wouldn't show up until next month. We dropped off presents for the little one on their coffee table and when they get home they will have a borrrowed pack and play ( they really weren't quite ready) and some presents. We got home to sunny and 55 degrees. In Montana we thank God and get outside while we can. My daughter enjoyed her play set for an hour and a half while I started spring cleaning the garden juste because we could. It was so nice to not be bundled up and enjoy ourselves. I feel ahead of the game cleaning out some of the debri in the garden. I can't imagine getting another day of gardening in December tomorrow but I sure know what flower bed I would work on next.

Emily
Farmgirl # 3591

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2011 :  1:27:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
It is a nice day, isn't it?!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  08:58:08 AM  Show Profile
That's crazy - I was in Bozeman in the middle of November and the morning I left for home it had snowed and was 12 degrees. All the way home I was driving on snowy roads (went through Helena, then Missoula, then Spokane) and I thought for sure we were in for blizzard season. Then - nothing......

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2011 :  07:14:05 AM  Show Profile
well here on the high mountains of oregon DRY cold nights warm days. CRAZY...so hens are singing pigs are smiling and poop is froze. yipee. well we are to get colder in day slight chance of snow flurry. it has been YEARS since we have had such a nice winter. kinda weird. the barn stays clean since they sleep and eat outside. i spoke with a vet in north montana when buying calf weaning rings. he said the weather was great.i am glad you are enjoying some of this too. happy days sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic 55 degrees in Montana in December? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page