Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 More books - you have inspired - GONE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic More books - you have inspired - GONE Next Topic  

vera-ellen
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Vera-Ellen
new albany indiana
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2011 :  12:11:12 PM  Show Profile
You have inspired me to continue with the 'purging' of books for cost of postage. I used to put things out on Amazon but if you have over 50 transactions, you have to pay taxes, even if it is under $20,000 - which I don't think I've ever made over $100 a year on Amazon. You have to really list a lot of books to do that much business. Anyway, here is another list of books:

----- TAKEN Alphabet Stitchery by hand & machine by Carolyn Vosburg Hall, soft cover --- TAKEN

----TAKEN Rodale's Successful Quilting Library, Applique' Made Easy, hard cover ---- TAKEN

---TAKEN Family Album, more glorious knits for children and adults by Kaffe Fassett & Zoe Hunt, soft cover----- TAKEN

----TAKEN Quilting Basics and beyond by Ruth Panning Romaker soft cover ---- TAKEN

----- TAKEN Quilting Manual by Dolores A. Hinson, soft cover ---- TAKEN

--- TAKEN A Good Yarn, Knit along with Debbie Macomber, 12 stylish designs inspired by the book, soft cover--- TAKEN

---- TAKEN Style at Large, knitting designs for real women by Carol Rasmussen Noble, soft cover---- TAKEN

----TAKEN Vogue Knitting, large book, hard back, the ultimate knitting book by the editors of Vogue Knitting magazine----TAKEN

You can see the contents of these books on Amazon.com. The books are used but in almost new condition. They are from a non-smoking environment.

Please let me know if you would like to barter or whatever for these books. If you just want to pay the postage, that is okay too.

I am a stitcher and enjoy vintage sewing notions, sterling thimbles size 10 or 11 or vintage dress patterns size 14-16.

I am pretty open to whatever you want to do. I just want to move these along to someone else.

Thank you,

Vera-Ellen #1477

luv2handsew

Edited by - vera-ellen on Dec 27 2011 09:38:23 AM

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2011 :  5:26:30 PM  Show Profile
i would be very interested in these three and would happily pay postage ....please let me know/

Rodale's Successful Quilting Library, Applique' Made Easy, hard cover

Quilting Basics and beyond by Ruth Panning Romaker soft cover

Quilting Manual by Dolores A. Hinson, soft cover

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2011 :  3:23:38 PM  Show Profile
rec'd mine today!!!! thx-will send out postage money!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic More books - you have inspired - GONE Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page