Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 **Valentine ATC's w/a Twist**Mail out this week!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic **Valentine ATC's w/a Twist**Mail out this week! Next Topic
Page: of 4

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  09:51:22 AM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
I have just opened my box of ATCs and a big Thank You to all of the farmgirls in the second group who made Valentine's ATCs. They are all so cute and I have them displayed on my entry table. Shelly, I got your adorable card holder, made from a tin-punched candle holder. So cute! Thank you. And Beth, thanks for the extra gifts and for hosting this swap! Anne, I sent a cupcake holder but forgot to put my name on it.

Thanks everyone!! Happy Valentine's Day.

Pam Barnes-Palty
Phoenix, AZ
Farmgirl #1075
Happy member of the Southwest Henhouse

Be distracted by joy
Go to Top of Page

artfulsister
True Blue Farmgirl

155 Posts

Terri
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
155 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2012 :  8:36:47 PM  Show Profile
Beth, I received the ATCs from you yesterday! Thank you so much for hosting this fun swap and for the beautiful Valentine card.

Pam, I was lucky to get your beautiful stand and ATC! The stand is so creative and lovely! Your ATC is truly romantic and celebrates Valentine's Day beautifully! Thank you so much! I will display them with pride, and if it is o.k. with you I would love to share it on my blog.

I have not opened any others, as I am waiting till Valentines. Thank you everyone who participated. I will give you my thanks on Valentines when I look at them. Hugs,
Terri

Every day is a new opportunity for joy!
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  05:06:04 AM  Show Profile
I received my valentine ATCs and they are so pretty...every one of them. Thank you for the pretty card and the special little bottle. They are all on display and look so lovely.

Thank you everyone and thank you Beth for your special wrapping and the special little gift.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

Nancy

Farmgirl Sister #2301

Laughing is good exercise. It is like jogging on the inside.
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  09:29:16 AM  Show Profile
I received my ATCs as as usual, you all amaze me with your creativity!!! Thanks all for joining in the fun and sharing all your talents. And special thanks to Beth for hosting these great swaps!!!

I got a lovely ATC holder but there was no name on it so I am not sure who made it....but it made me think the one I made wasn't up to par! Just have to share pics:

The holder base is an upcycled thread spool with a glove attached and decorated....even has pink fingernail polish and a glitter heart ring! I just adore it and want to say thank you SO very much to the maker! As you can see, it looks great holding a Valentine :)

I realized after opening it that I forgot to put my name on my holder as well....geesh! I made a wooden holder painted pink and wrapped in wire and beads, so if you got that one, I made it lol.

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  09:40:54 AM  Show Profile
Ah ha ha!!! Apparently I never "subscribed" to this topic, and didn't see Debbie's post till now. Glad you like the holder Debbie, I was feeling insecure about it after I opened mine :)

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  1:50:27 PM  Show Profile
So glad ya'll are receiving your cards.....Smiles. Beth.....

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  5:03:24 PM  Show Profile
Hi Catherine!

So glad you like your ATC Valentine Holder. I love making things using
the little miniature gloves. I can't believe we both were swap partners, and we both forgot to put our names on them LOL!

Just goes to show great minds think alike.LOL! Or in our case, great minds forget alike. LOL! LOL!

I love my easel!!! You did a beautiful job making it. I love the pink and all of the beads entertwined around it. I wish I could post pictures so all of our farmsisters could see how beautiful it is.

My hubby bought me a new laptop computer and digital camera, and I am still having trouble getting the two of them to cooperate. LOL!

For now I am having to limit the number of swaps I do. I still cannot shake all of the weakness I have in my arms. I wear out in a hurry.
I sent a boatload of swaps out today. Some I have had ready to mail for over 2-3 weeks. I had to wait for a time when hubby could take me and help carry the packages in. I believe with the exception of one swap I am finally all caught up. I still have a ton of thank you's to write and get out in the mail. All of you ladies were so sweet and kind when I was going through my surgery.

Goodness sakes, look at all of this I have written..I guess it is final, I have written my first novel. LOL!

I hope we can become swap partners again sometime. Queen Beth, our
Royal Highness comes up with some really fun swaps. Don't you just love her? Her creative mind must work overtime and doubletime on Sunday's. She is so good. We have been so blessed with so many
wonderful and talented farm sisters.

Smiles and Hugs!

Debbie H.
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2012 :  1:09:49 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Beth for hosting this swap it was fun! I received my atc's and I got the beautiful vase there was no name but I think it was CJ's so thanks CJ I just love it. I have it decorating my scrapbook room table for everyone to see. Great swap. Thanks everyone.

Warm Blessings,
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
"Winter is the time for comfort, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: It is the time for home,"-- Edith Sitwell, British poet
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13615 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13615 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2012 :  5:13:20 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Sherry,
Yes, I did make the vase holder . . . sorry I didn't put my name on it. I guess that just slipped by me. I had fun making it though and I hope you REALLY enjoy it . . . I also thought it would work for other than just Valentines Day.
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

the "Purple Thistle" http://www.ceejay48.etsy.com

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

Through my lens - http://ceejayscamera.shutterfly.com/

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2012 :  7:20:55 PM  Show Profile
Thank you CJ, I wanted to be able to thank the person that sent it, so glad I read all the post.

Warm Blessings,
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
"Winter is the time for comfort, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: It is the time for home,"-- Edith Sitwell, British poet
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13615 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13615 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2012 :  12:50:11 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Finally . .
getting pics of the Valentine ATCs and holder. The holder was made by Jill Skane, a little block with what resembles a drawer pull on top with a clothespin on the back to hold the ATC. It is ADORABLE!!!
THANK YOU JILL!!!

It holds the ATC that Jill made as well . . thought it fitting!

The ATC display frame I made with a frame, wire and fun buttons. The ATCs at the top are from swaps in a group outside of the Farmgirl Connection. The ones at the bottom are my FG Valentine ATCs

My wonderful Valentine ATCs from you farmgirl friends! THANKS!
CJ

Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2012 :  2:30:24 PM  Show Profile
That's an AWESOME holder you made there, CJ! I love that you aren't constrained by any extras hanging off edges, or 3D aspects of some of the aTCs. That display will work for any ATC I think.

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13615 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13615 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2012 :  4:04:53 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Catherine! I wanted to display as many as I could without a lot of issues . . . I'm just running out of little clothespins :)!
It was easy to make but I've been on the prowl for sometime looking for a frame that I liked, was big enough, not too ratty looking and in sturdy condition.
CJ

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5073 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5073 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2012 :  5:56:01 PM  Show Profile
C J that is one awesome Holder!!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

artfulsister
True Blue Farmgirl

155 Posts

Terri
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
155 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  11:48:56 AM  Show Profile
Wow! everyone's atcs are fab! I love seeing them all. Here is the holder I received and the atcs too. Isn't this an adorable holder! I am not totally sure that the holder is from Pam Barnes, but I think so. Things got a little mixed up in the mail. If this is from you Pam, thank you so much for making it!
I adore the holder and ATC as well as each and everyone of the others. They are all really special.The cute heart card is form our lovely host! Thank you so much for hosting Beth!

And all the ATCs!

Thank you again everyone! Your really make my day special!

Every day is a new opportunity for joy!

Edited by - artfulsister on Feb 12 2012 11:51:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5073 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5073 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  4:12:56 PM  Show Profile
Terri that holder is adorable!!! Mine was too A hat from Maddie!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5073 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5073 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  4:15:24 PM  Show Profile
Teresa, so glad you like my holder! and it did not come apart!

Omagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic **Valentine ATC's w/a Twist**Mail out this week! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page