Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Stumble Upon Paid Discovery Giveaway
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Stumble Upon Paid Discovery Giveaway Next Topic  

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2011 :  09:25:50 AM  Show Profile
This is one way to direct traffic to your blog/etsy shop. This information is from their website:
Paid Discovery Blog
PD Holiday Giveaway: Get the Gift of Free Traffic!
Tuesday, December 13th, 2011

Something about this time of year always brings out the generous side in folks. As our way of ushering in the holidays, we’re looking to reward great content by giving free Paid Discovery traffic to pages that our team likes. Whether you’re an advertiser, a user, or simply someone looking to gain exposure, send us what you got and our team we’ll be thrilled to take a look. We’re looking for content that would make a great stumble and that our community would love to be exposed to. Examples include — but are definitely not limited to — your blog, video, or portfolio.

To enter our giveaway send a message to advertisers@stumbleupon.com with “Holiday Giveaway Entry” in the title and the following:

1. Your URL
2. The owner of the content (you, your friend, etc.)
3. Why your page would make a great stumble

That’s it!

Our team will take a look at the entries as they come in and for the one’s we select, we will begin sending traffic their way.

Thought I'd share!

Wife of terrific hubby and mom to 2 kiddos, 2 bunnies, 2 geriatric goldfish, and the best dog in the world!

Check out my blog: http://www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com
and follow me on Facebook (Suburban Prairie Homemaker) and Twitter (@sphomemaker)

Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Stumble Upon Paid Discovery Giveaway Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page