Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Building fence today again!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Building fence today again!!! Next Topic  

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2011 :  06:09:51 AM  Show Profile
Okay the pioneer woman always seems so happy about cooking for all those cowboys. I am literally worn out. The fence should be all up by tomorrow. Then I can finally get a break and think about Christmas.
I need a bubble bath. I think I feel some pampering coming on....LOL
Just needed a little holiday venting.. Stressed out almost.. My husband is such a work a holic. Is yours?

Seize The Day!
Dorinda

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2011 :  06:59:17 AM  Show Profile
I wish mine was. He used to be but now is older and does not do near as much as he used to. So I have to do most of the farm work here. He helps when he can. Go take a bubble bath and relax!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

batznthebelfry
True Blue Farmgirl

1257 Posts

Michele
Athol Ma
USA
1257 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2011 :  08:28:35 AM  Show Profile
in a word...No, mine thinks pushing the buttons to turn on the TV or computer are work...lol...away from home he works hard & plays hard while with others but here I have to stand on the stairs & yell for him to come help me & most of the time if its something that is hard to do I have learned to let him stand holding things for me while I nail them in, screw them in or hammer them...if I let him have a tool, it gets broken...lol...he is a scientist so farm type work is more than his brain can take so its best to let him do the easy stuff but be there for the heavy lifting or heavy moving....but even with that said he has not once said no to my raising animals, creating a small farm like life here so I am thankful for that....Michele'

Chickens rule!
The Old Batz Farm
Hen #2622
Go to Top of Page

FarmDream
True Blue Farmgirl

1085 Posts

Julie
TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2011 :  6:59:52 PM  Show Profile
My husband is a nurse and also a great diplomat. He's a peacemaker. But whatever you do, don't ask him to help paint a room, install flooring, or cut a straight line. He feels that glopping paint on the wall will get it done faster. Flooring never seems to go in straight unless he's under supervision AT ALL TIMES. And cutting a straight line for counter tops could lead to needing marriage counseling. He is an outstanding gardener, knows how to tie knots, move boulders, and lots of other useful things.

~FarmDream is Farmgirl Sister #3069

Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow

http://naturaljulie.etsy.com
http://julie-rants.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Building fence today again!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page