Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 It's Kudzu Time!! Update! Update!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic It's Kudzu Time!! Update! Update! Next Topic
Page: of 2

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2006 :  06:01:04 AM  Show Profile
Jennifer- YES! We do need to get together!! I will e-mail you.

Laura- You made me laugh! I can just picture you thrusting spoonfuls of jelly at your friends saying "Here- try this!" I may have to send you another jar for your own personal use!!
Most of the true Southerners here that I have mentioned Kudzu Blossom Jelly to just wrinkle up their noses and say they have never heard of such a thing!! So, I bring them a small jar and they are astounded at how good it really is! Of course, I like to think I'm sharing some of my "Yankee Ingenuity" with them!!

Karin
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2006 :  06:35:44 AM  Show Profile
I tell you I pass acres of kudzu each day, right here in Tallahassee, and I have never even seen it blossom! It just covers big oaks and literally blankets the landscape each summer. I had no idea it was useful! Here, they bring goats and sheep in to graze along the roads to keep it back. Wow! I will trade you something, too, if you have an extra jar left. If not, that is fine, I may just have to go hunting for those blossoms! Amazing!

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Shirley
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Shirley
Olympia Wa
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2006 :  10:35:08 PM  Show Profile
Karin,
I sent you a package a while back ,I was wondering if you got it ok?
Shirley in Oly Wa
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2006 :  07:18:16 AM  Show Profile
Shirley- Your post sent me scrambling to the front porch to see if there was a package. Yes!! It is here!! (Along with a package for my son.) Who knows how long it's been there. We have a side door that we always use- never do we use the front door. So, unless I am expecting something, I don't look there!! Silly me. I am going to have to check more frequently!! I love the strawberry pincushion. How adorable!! And thank you for the surprise inside the card. That was very generous of you. You are a doll. A big farmgirl (((hug))) to you, my friend.

Karin
Go to Top of Page

Shirley
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Shirley
Olympia Wa
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2006 :  4:31:53 PM  Show Profile
LOL Karin,
Goood thing I said something hehe, You may not have checked for ages.
glad ya got it ok
shirley
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic It's Kudzu Time!! Update! Update! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page