Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 I lost weight by discovering food allergies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic I lost weight by discovering food allergies Next Topic  

Gloria Bonde
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Gloria
Hot Springs SD
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  4:51:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone, Hope you are doing well. I just did a post on losing weight and getting healthier after being tested for IgG Food Sensitivity or allergy. I hope this will help others. A real possibility to those who have hayfever and other allergies or autoimmune. www.DakotaGarden.com

www.DakotaGarden.com

countrymommy85
True Blue Farmgirl

898 Posts

Krystle
MT
USA
898 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2011 :  1:58:51 PM  Show Profile
I've heard about that! People realize they are actually allergic to a certain food and they remove it from their diet and start loosing weight!

Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee. ~Author Unknown

http://countryrenaissance.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SunflowersAndHoney
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2011 :  2:03:22 PM  Show Profile
My boss's daughter had always been a little on the pudgy side, but also had serious digestive issues. She went to a allergist and found she's pretty much allergic to everything under the sun and moon, went on a gluten free, wheat free, air free, food free (kidding!) diet and she looks fabulous--her skin has cleared up, she's got a gorgeous little figure and best thing? Not having diarrhea after each and every meal.

"Hey, I've got nothing to do today but smile..."
The Only Living Boy in New York, Paul Simon
Go to Top of Page

Gloria Bonde
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Gloria
Hot Springs SD
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2011 :  3:10:25 PM  Show Profile
Wow! Thanks - There is a link on the blog post to a medical study that found that some kids that are heavy have the IgG antibodies of food sensitivities and it connected to diabetes and heart disease. When I cut out the reactive foods I never thought I would lose this weight! Wow, if I had I would of done this a long time ago. It is amazing and I think there are probably alot of people in the same situation of food sensitivity

www.DakotaGarden.com
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic I lost weight by discovering food allergies Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page