Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Anyone interested in an oil lamp?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Anyone interested in an oil lamp? Next Topic  

thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2011 :  07:32:05 AM  Show Profile
This oil lamp was in the barn loft stuck in a box for years. I am guessing it is from the early 70's. I acquired it at an auction in the late 70's. It does have a chip in the base. I am sure the value isn't much but would make a nice addition to someone's collection.

Patty #1840

A rind is a terrible thing to waste. Compost.

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
-Jesus in John 6:12 NIV Bible

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2011 :  4:33:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
that is so very beautiful

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

CathyM
True Blue Farmgirl

344 Posts

Cathy
Tulsa OK
USA
344 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2011 :  11:28:32 PM  Show Profile
Oh Patty, what an absolutely beautiful lamp.

www.MurrayDesigns.etsy.com

Farmgirl Sister #710

"Not all who wander are lost"
JRR Tolkien

Go to Top of Page

thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2011 :  01:12:06 AM  Show Profile
I am interested in items that would make nice Christmas gifts.

Patty #1840

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2011 :  06:54:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Patty, did Emilee take this lamp, I thought she did, but if not I would like it, I guess I should have put that in my post earlier, huh? lol....I have never seen one like this...so beautiful....

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2011 :  07:40:48 AM  Show Profile
No, but she is the only one who has offered a barter thus far.

Patty #1840

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2011 :  09:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
well if she doesn't take it I would love to have it for my farm. I am sure I can come up with something for gifts, just give me some ideas of what type of things you are looking for...and thank you so much for getting back to me...you are a sweetie...O and did you see where I fixed your birthday on our birthday list? I am so sorry for that...no fun being made older than you are..lol

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2011 :  02:36:55 AM  Show Profile
I have entered a barter with Emilee. Thanks Emilee!

Patty #1840

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2011 :  06:24:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Patty for letting us girls that are drooling over that lamp know...lol...just kidding....Congrats Emilee it is beautiful...enjoy...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2012 :  2:58:06 PM  Show Profile
By the way, congrats Emilee, I noticed you are on the cover of Country Woman magazine.

Patty #1840

http://ladygonegreen.blogspot.com/

Edited by - thebyrdhaus on Jan 05 2012 7:24:20 PM
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Anyone interested in an oil lamp? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page