Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Parenting & Farm Kids
 HELP! Violet is having difficult B.M's...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic HELP! Violet is having difficult B.M's... Next Topic
Page: of 2

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  07:34:00 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Ashley and each of you! We still have our struggles (both food and bowel) so I'm game for anything. So much wonderful information, here. I'm amazed! Thanks about the yoga pose--I will certainly start that with her, as she loves to move and dance and stretch all the time anyway!

"Hey, I've got nothing to do today but smile..."
The Only Living Boy in New York, Paul Simon
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  09:59:23 AM  Show Profile
I know that with me, my mom snuck pureed veggies into my spaghetti sauce and stuff. Also, she let me slather my veggies with BBQ sauce or light ranch dressing. Light ranch and carrot sticks were a staple! LOL. I also LOVED brussel sprouts and my mom made those a lot. Also, we grew them-which I think encouraged me to eat them since I grew them. (I hope that makes sense)

Could you grow some tomatoes, carrots, or lettuce or anything? Brussel sprouts are super easy to grow. :)

Farmgirl #2879 :)
Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic HELP! Violet is having difficult B.M's... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page