Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Parenting & Farm Kids
 has anyone heard from MrsRooster (Amy)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic has anyone heard from MrsRooster (Amy) Next Topic  

LuckyMommyof5
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Suzanne
OH
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  11:45:20 AM  Show Profile
Hi Farmgirls -

I don't mean to sound like I'm invading privacy here, but has anyone heard from MrsRooster (Amy?) She hasn't posted, answered email or updated her personal blogs in quite some time and I was concerned. I hope all is ok with her - she's so nice. Anybody know anything?

Farmgirl Sister #3243

"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong." - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Edited by - LuckyMommyof5 on Oct 18 2011 11:48:57 AM

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  11:46:44 AM  Show Profile
I've been a bit worried about Amy too, I hope that all is well

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
http://thegimpyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
http://pinterest.com/annikaloveshats/

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci
Go to Top of Page

oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  2:31:18 PM  Show Profile
I just read posts here for a couple of years before I started posting...I have noticed that over time several active girls have just disapeared from here...life gets in the way, new jobs/kids, moved to another area, don't have internet for one of many reasons, or just deceided that this took to much time from other more importent things, who knows, if she is not returning e-mails, has not blogged or been on MJF, I would respect her privacy, and let it alone, let her make the next move...

"Knowlege is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"
Go to Top of Page

LuckyMommyof5
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Suzanne
OH
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  2:49:42 PM  Show Profile
I hope I didn't sound invasive, I'm really not trying to pry. I'm just a little concerned. She's in our online homeschooling henhouse and has personal blogs away from MJF (which she posted links to in her signature). She hasn't updated her personal blogs in almost two months (which is uncharacteristic of her) and hasn't posted here in almost as long either. I would never fault anyone for getting busy or just putting any activity on the back burner - happens to everyone, just like you said, Tina. I just hope she's alright.

Farmgirl Sister #3243

"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong." - Laura Ingalls Wilder
Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2011 :  5:19:28 PM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
You girls have really made my day. It is so nice to find that you care about me.

I have been off due to not having internet and moving. Sorry I haven't been on and it has been such a pain. My wonderful hubby bought me a new laptop, router, and wireless printer. So I am back.

Thanks for caring. So glad to be back!!!!!

www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com

www.morganicinstitute.blogspot.com

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2011 :  5:33:50 PM  Show Profile
Good to see you back! Ooo...a new laptop? What kind? Sounds like fun!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com

www.thehmmmschoolingmom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2011 :  6:00:47 PM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
A nice HP Pavilion. I've never had one before. It is wonderful!!! So I can be on more and still be teaching. LOL

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

LuckyMommyof5
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Suzanne
OH
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2011 :  6:13:08 PM  Show Profile
Amy, I'm so glad you are back online and at MJF! We've all missed you! All settled in your new home?

Farmgirl Sister #3243

Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2011 :  7:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
Yes, and I have a picture on my blog of my view of the Bay. We love it here.

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic has anyone heard from MrsRooster (Amy) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page