westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  7:00:42 PM  Show Profile
My daughter & I had the most wonderful day at the beach today. We go often but today was really special. Jersey was nice & cool today w/ a great ocean breeze. We spent a few hours at the beach, went into town (Ocean Grove) for lunch, walked around the shops bought a few things and headed home hours later with more "stuff" then what we brought w/ us. Great day. I cherish these days we have together, these mother daughter days, love them so much.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  10:56:59 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Michele,
That sounds like such a wonderful day!! I have two daughters, and I love doing things with just us gals!! It is so wonderful!! Thank you for sharing that beautiful memory you two created with us!!
Hugz,
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

verbina
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

randi
n.j
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2006 :  2:01:56 PM  Show Profile
hi michele, your day at the beach sounds so nice.i miss those beaches and ocean grove. i hear they have done a lot to the area. randi
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2006 :  2:09:19 PM  Show Profile
Oh Randi, you wouldn't believe it. Ocean Grove is so beautiful, we really want to buy a small there but..... it is so expensive. I have lived there before a few times. That whole area of Avon, bradley Beach and even Asbury Park has gotten better. Long Branch is becoming quite expensive but Ocean Grove is so unique.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic great day at the beach Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page