Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Garden Gate
 Anyone want horseradish or walking onion starts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Garden Gate: Previous Topic Anyone want horseradish or walking onion starts Next Topic  

ladedacreations
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Sandy
Indian Valley Idaho
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2011 :  10:35:43 AM  Show Profile
I have walking onions and horseradish coming out my ears, Ok figuratively speaking! You can plant now for spring crop.
Also Early Wonder Beet seed as well as the following items.
2 piece plastic snap buckles 1 ˝”
1 ˝ “ x ˝” Gold tone d rings
parachute cord camo colored in 50” lengthes

Lots of flower and garden seeds and plants during season
Large stack of magazines, Mother Earth, Back Woods Home, Mary Jane (2020), Grit, Hobby Farm etc.
Hand made paper
Fabric Yo-yo hair flowers and fascinators
Jewelry on Etsy
Wood switch plates on Etsy
Would like to trade for any of the following or make suggestions.
Clean nice feathers, game birds, fowl, ostrich, emu, peacock etc, but no song birds or protected birds.

Flat marbles and colored stained glass for mosaics,
glass plates, especially colored ones, no chips ore cracks.
Plants and seeds both flowers and garden- zone 5
Junk Jewelry-Broken or pieces OK-brooches, necklaces, clip earrings etc
Felted wool project books-“Felt Frenzy”, any other felt book suggestions???

Essential oils for soap making

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladedacreations Filled to the brim with my handmade paper, vintage treasures & clothing, photography, naturally grown seeds and unique jewelry and hair pieces created from cast off vintage pieces and old silverware. Be sure to check out my comical Woo Hoo Sister pins for all of you mid lifers!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/againstthegrain13 is my other shop dedicated to my extreme rustic switch plate covers. If you are a lover of natural wood, you are sure to enjoy these!

Everything I create is done so with solar power using mainly salvaged, recycled and up cycled items.

“For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also”. Mathew 6:21

momof2jrt
True Blue Farmgirl

194 Posts

Denise
grafton wv
USA
194 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2011 :  05:29:45 AM  Show Profile
Oh please can I have some horseradish beets and onions. What do you want to swap? I would love any seeds you have to
share also. Plants tooo.Just email me and let me know.

thanks denise
Go to Top of Page

Dusky Beauty
True Blue Farmgirl

1108 Posts

Jen
Tonopah AZ
USA
1108 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  1:59:18 PM  Show Profile
I just googled walking onions and they look awesome!! Do they do ok in heat and/or shade? The trick in AZ is picking a spot to plant things that scorch where they have afternoon shade in the summer (to summer them over LOL), but that they still get enough sun during the day in winter... If I can get them to go in shade I have the perfect spot off my porch.

I'm going to try to find some felted wool books but I'm not sure if there's any in the store stack. Any other kinds of project books you might be interested in? I have inventory from a whole craft store in storage.

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way it's animals are treated." ~Gandhi
http://silvermoonfarm.blogspot.com/
"After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.” ~Will Rogers
Go to Top of Page

Wildcrafter
True Blue Farmgirl

340 Posts

Suzanne
Seattle WA
USA
340 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  5:23:58 PM  Show Profile
I am interested in walking onions. What can I trade? Check out my website store.

----------------------------------------------------------

Cedar Mountain Herb School and Botanicals
www.cedarmountainherbs.com
Become a fan! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cedar-Mountain-Herb-School/199194060117277

Go to Top of Page
  Garden Gate: Previous Topic Anyone want horseradish or walking onion starts Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page