Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Hi Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  10:05:16 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hello Farm girls, I just thought I would stop in and say hello. I want to apologize to everyone that has tried to get in contact with me and haven't been able to. I know it seems that I get on here for awhile, then I'm mia for awhile, and then I come back on here and start things and don't follow through with them. That's so wrong of me and not fair to any of you. I pray that God will bless each and everyone of you for having patience with me even though a lot of it was by trial and error. I hope you can forgive a girl who was struggling to find who God really meant for her to be. My life has been crazy with all sorts of new things happening. I guess you could say I have begun a new chapter in my life. =) I'm learning and growing into the women God created me to be. That being said, I will not be on here very much as I start on this new journey in my life.. I will never forget the years I have spent on here or the wonderful ladies I have met. I'm reminded of my favorite quote, " God puts people into our lives for a reason". =) I cannot thank you and MJF enough for the things I have learned on here. I know I will carry it with me for the rest of my life.
Hugs to you all and thank you again for everything you have given me. =)
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219!

"Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  12:38:54 PM  Show Profile
Blessings to you Hannah- May you find peace and happiness in all that you do. Be sure and check back in when you can, we can all relate to how "life" gets in our way of our visions sometimes. We all understand and just wish you the best!
Smiles,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  3:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hannah- You know you always have an internet home here on MJF! It's good to hear from you even if just an update every once and a while. *hugs*

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  7:23:23 PM  Show Profile
Good to hear from you! Hope things are well and that you will stop in and say hello every so often! :)

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com

www.thehmmmschoolingmom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

acairnsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

1319 Posts

audrey
cheyenne wy
1319 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  9:00:03 PM  Show Profile
Hannah, you are a sweet and wonderful person. I know God has much interesting things in store for you and is thrilled you are willing to find out what they may be. Check back once in a while and let us know of your grand adventure!]

Audrey

Toto, we're not in Kansas any more!
Go to Top of Page

smiley
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

lea
pea ridge arkansas
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2011 :  5:14:47 PM  Show Profile
Good luck Hannah!