Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 WHere can I buy good coffee for cheap, Seatle area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic WHere can I buy good coffee for cheap, Seatle area Next Topic  

one_dog_per_acre
True Blue Farmgirl

1572 Posts

Trish
Sandpoint ID
USA
1572 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  06:06:46 AM  Show Profile
When I was young, back in the days when the Starbucks mermaid had breasts, you could go to the Starbucks plant, now Tully's Tower, and get coffee in an ugly bag for super cheap

If you have a hook up for the goods, please let me in, please? I hate pating $6 for 12 oz.

Trish

Make cupcakes not war!

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1503 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1503 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  06:25:20 AM  Show Profile
If you like Tully's coffee Bartell Drugs sometimes has it on sale for a reasonable price. I've never seen inexpensive Starbucks or Seattle's Best though. Perhaps Costco or Sam's Club but I don't know for sure because I prefer to shop at local small businesses.

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

mickib
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

Michele
Coeur d'Alene Idaho
267 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  11:20:41 AM  Show Profile
I buy Kirkland House Blend at Costco, both regular and decaf. I think it's roasted by Starbucks. I don't recall exactly how large the bags are but I know they are better than buying regular Starbucks coffee.
Go to Top of Page

one_dog_per_acre
True Blue Farmgirl

1572 Posts

Trish
Sandpoint ID
USA
1572 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  11:36:11 AM  Show Profile
I gave up Costco. I will try to check local roaster websites.

Trish

Make cupcakes not war!
Go to Top of Page

countrymommy85
True Blue Farmgirl

898 Posts

Krystle
MT
USA
898 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2011 :  06:14:01 AM  Show Profile
I'm not in the WA area but here in WI I found a "local" roaster that sells organic free trade coffee and I usually get my coffee beans from them. Hope you find something, I ran out and couldn't make it to the store that sells that local coffee so I ran down to the regular grocery store only a few miles away and the coffee prices went up so bad I walked out without coffee! I just made my tea stronger until I could get to the store! I can't believe how much coffee prices went up! Best of luck to you!!!

Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee. ~Author Unknown

http://countryrenaissance.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SunflowersAndHoney
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic WHere can I buy good coffee for cheap, Seatle area Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page