Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2011 :  06:42:34 AM  Show Profile
It is suppose to get in the mid 60's Sat. and Sun. night. I can't wait! Of course highs in the 80's during the day. And our afternoon showers are fading away. Better than the 90's!!!!

Seize The Day!
Dorinda

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2011 :  07:06:11 AM  Show Profile
I know I'll be complaining at some point that I'm tired of the cold and I can't wait for the heat again..... but right now I'm loving the cool down. It's nippy here in the mornings and I'm enjoying it!!

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2011 :  4:39:27 PM  Show Profile
Dorinda- News tonight said it might get down to 49 degrees here in Gainesville Saturday night!!! OMG Bring it on!!! 90 today and still humid so I will be really delighted if we can fing open the windows and put a quilt on the bed!! We should have some drier and cooler weather all weekend and first part of next week. We shall see. Sometimes the fronts just fizzle out and not much happens. But the anticipation has me all excited about the possibilities!!!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  3:05:54 PM  Show Profile
Oh Winnie, I so hope it cools down some. I hope it does'nt fizzle out either. You are so right about the humid weather. I never complain about the cold weather. I am also excited......Hey do you have a red tractor?

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  7:00:11 PM  Show Profile
It's freezing here already. I have my longjohns on and socks. I am not ready for cold!! We still need to find a wood heater and get more wood. I am definetely NOT ready for cold.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  04:29:02 AM  Show Profile
All- It was down to to 47 degrees last night here in Gainesville, Florida!! YES!!! The weekend was wonderful and cool with no humidity. AHHH- What a welcomed relief.

Dorinda, no I live in the city but here is the story of my red tractor. When I was 4 years old, my Dad did some consulting for International Harvester and they gave him this child toy red tractor and spreader. I absolutely loved it and played with it for many years. When my Mom had to move into an assisted living facility after Dad's death, she gave the tractor to her grandson's without asking me first. I was heartbroken because, I wanted it to keep!! Anyway, I still have the memory in my mind and can clearly see it.So, the name Red Tracto Girl just seemed perfect for my MJF Farmchick identification.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  3:45:06 PM  Show Profile
Winnie the weather is wonderful. I was so ready for some cooler weather. Phooey, so sorry you did not get to keep the little red tractor. That is a perfect name. My husband bought me a Massey Fergusen tractor last year for my gardening. It is pretty old but he is great with Tractors mechanically so he got it up and running great. He found me a roto tiller for it. I love my little red garden Tractor. It needs a coat of new red paint put on it. Hopefully I will get to that this year sometimes! What great memories you have with your Tractor!!

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic A little cool down! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page