tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  08:45:32 AM  Show Profile
Hi Farmgirls....I am looking for pieces of Fiestaware (old or new) to use in the Craftsman style kitchen of a home we just purchased in Oregon. Let me know what you might have and what you would like to barter! I'm new here and this is my first post!

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  10:28:00 AM  Show Profile
Hi Tammy -

I don't have any Fiesta, but there is a store near me that sells "seconds" of Fiesta. If you tell me what pieces/colors you are looking for, I could see what they have available for you. The only problem is shipping from PA would probably be quite expensive for you. I don't need anything in trade - just willing to help find what you are looking for!

Welcome to the group!

Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  09:43:10 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Luanne....I am so excited to be part of such a great group. As far as the Fiestaware goes, I am looking for items like pitchers, platters, etc. Any color, except white, cream or brown. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me :)
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  10:58:55 AM  Show Profile
I'm leaving on vacation in a couple of days, but would be glad to go and see what they have for you when I get back.

If I forget, remind me!

Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  12:54:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
Hi Tammy and welcome to the group! Macy's is having a sale on new fiestaware right now and free shipping on orders over $99.00. Here's a link and once again welcome! http://www1.macys.com/shop/dining-entertaining/brands/fiesta?id=28954&edge=hybrid&cm_mmc=Google_Dinnerware-_-Dinnerware%20-%20Fiesta%202_Fiestaware-_-7490323744_Exact-_-fiestaware_mkwid_ssxg3g7Xu_7490323744|-|sxg3g7Xu&kw=Fiesta

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://www.Tapestry2u.Etsy.com

http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

soapsister
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Terry
Gandeeville West Virginia
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2011 :  5:42:42 PM  Show Profile  Send soapsister an AOL message
I don't have any for sale or barter. But i just wanted to say that it is a GREAT choice.. I have been collecting for a few years now.. I have 18 place settings, all the serving bowls,pitchers and etc are in my cabinets and used on a daily basis.. You can't go wrong with this stuff.. and a plug for my home state. It is and always will be MADE IN WEST VIRGINIA...
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  08:21:27 AM  Show Profile
@Tapestry....thanks, I was at Macy's last month and bought quite a bit (but always am looking for more)!

Terry, thanks! I wish I had your collection :)
Go to Top of Page

longbeachfox
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Mary
Long Beach WA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  12:27:04 PM  Show Profile
First, welcome Tammy!

Second, I collect Fiesta and have now for quite some time and do have a few pieces I might like to part with. I have a cobalt carafe I would be willing to trade. It is a pretty spendy piece, but I do like to trade. I like anything cowboy, cowgirl, do scrapbooking, but have way too much of it...always looking for unique and vintage rubber stamps. I like silver jewelry. I like quilts. I like cobalt bottles for my kitchen window...or maybe you can suggest to me something you have that you might like to trade for, OK? Fiesta wears like iron. I know you will really enjoy it.

Let me know what you think, OK? Hugs, Mary

Farmgirl # 2532

With God...Nothing Is Impossible!

http://foxontherunarts.blogspot.com

www.etsy.com/shop/longbeachfox

Edited by - longbeachfox on Sep 30 2011 12:27:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  2:46:33 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mary...thank you for your lovely welcome! The carafe is gorgeous. I would love to have it if I can make the trade....I too am a huge "scrapbooker" really more of an altered art book maker. I make vintage memory books in all themes, with vintage materials, postcards, etc. That said, I have a huge studio filled with vintage cards, postcards, every paper line you could imagine, etc. I have some very cute vintage cowboy/cowgirl postcards. I am an avid reader, both books and magazines. I do collect old bottles, so probably would have a couple cobalt ones for you. I collect vintage cookbooks and aprons. I wish I had more quilts :) I too love silver jewelry, and will see if I have any for barter. I have lots of vintage brooches, etc., but my only silver pieces are family heirlooms! Let me know your thoughts!

Have a wonderful day!

Tammy
Go to Top of Page

bertha
True Blue Farmgirl

234 Posts

Bertha
St Joseph Mi
USA
234 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  07:55:50 AM  Show Profile
[IM G]http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/Snitz/Images/019(1).JPG[/IMG]
HEY TAMMY Looking through old dishes I FOUND A PARTIAL SET SENDING A PIC SO LET ME KNOW HUGS BERT
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  08:09:45 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much Bert....can't seem to download the photo :( says webpage not available. Can't wait to see it though!
Go to Top of Page

longbeachfox
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Mary
Long Beach WA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  12:56:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi Tammy. Will be mailing your carafe tomorrow. Hugs, Mary

Farmgirl # 2532

Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  1:53:02 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Mary...will get your box out tomorrow too. Hope you like what I'm packing up :)

Smiles,

Tammy
Go to Top of Page

longbeachfox
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Mary
Long Beach WA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  3:33:16 PM  Show Profile
I did insure it...just in case. I wrapped it really well, so am hoping it makes it just fine. Hugs...

Farmgirl # 2532

Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  3:35:14 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Mary....yours will go out priority mail tomorrow. I hope you like the goodies and yes, I had to wrap things really well too. I'll let you know as soon as I get it. Hugs to you!

Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2011 :  6:17:41 PM  Show Profile
Got my wonderful carafe today! Mary, I cannot thank you enough...it is gorgeous! Hope you like your box of goodies. This bartering thing is great!!!!
Go to Top of Page

longbeachfox
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Mary
Long Beach WA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  3:10:47 PM  Show Profile
Hi Tammy! I wrote you a thank you note on the barter site today. Wow!!! I love it all. Thank you soooooo much! Can't wait to so something very fun with the vintage cowboy goodies. Hugs, Mary

Farmgirl # 2532

Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1425 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1425 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  6:25:00 PM  Show Profile
The fiesta store in Newell West Virgina is wonderful. Have many pieces from the seconds store. Love the pepperoni rolls from that area as well.
Go to Top of Page

chickenmom
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Toni
Tucumcari NM
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2011 :  7:16:41 PM  Show Profile  Click to see chickenmom's MSN Messenger address
Hi Tammy, I do have a covered bowl/dish lighter blue Fiesta if you're interested. Will try to send you a pic. A friend bought it for me years ago from a Fiesta outlet because it reminded her of Winnie the Pooh's honey pot. Have a great evening, and let me know.
Toni
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2011 :  7:26:07 PM  Show Profile
I would love to see a pic Toni! I am leaving tomorrow for vacation and will be back on 11/27. Let me know what you might like to barter for as well!

Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1425 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1425 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2011 :  8:23:57 PM  Show Profile
I love fiesta ware. I have been to the store in West Virgina. Love that place. If you get there you nee to try a peperoni roll.
Go to Top of Page

chickenmom
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Toni
Tucumcari NM
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2012 :  2:25:34 PM  Show Profile  Click to see chickenmom's MSN Messenger address
Hi Tammy, sorry so long in getting back to you. Been a busy winter. I do still have the Fiesta bowl if you're still interested. Will try to attach a photo. we'll see if it goes through. Let me know. Have a beautiful day!
Toni
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2012 :  2:40:59 PM  Show Profile
That's really a pretty bowl Toni! What are you interested in bartering for?

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

chickenmom
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Toni
Tucumcari NM
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2012 :  2:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Click to see chickenmom's MSN Messenger address
I'm not too picky. Love anything handmade or vintage. In dire need of vegetable seeds (my stash got wet last fall and ruined) Quilt fabric, yarn, books. Tell me what you have.
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2012 :  8:27:56 PM  Show Profile
Well, I collect vintage paper goods....postcards, recipe books, tons of art stuff for scrapbooking, collage, etc. Also old aprons and handkerchiefs. Have books...tons of books...what do you like? I can certainly buy some vegetable seeds if you let me know what you want.

Thanks, Tammy

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

chickenmom
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Toni
Tucumcari NM
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2012 :  8:48:16 PM  Show Profile  Click to see chickenmom's MSN Messenger address
Just suprise me. Not using the bowl, so I'll be glad to pass it on. I'll email you with my address. Please do the same.
Thanks
Toni
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Fiesta Ware Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page