Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Halloween Trick or Treat Swap!-Mail Today!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Halloween Trick or Treat Swap!-Mail Today!!! Next Topic
Page: of 7

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  1:31:06 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Jennifer for the box of Halloween goodies!! Yours was mailed out today and hope it arrives in Loxahatchee, Florida real soon!!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  4:17:35 PM  Show Profile
I mailed your bag out today Linda! You should have it by Saturday I hope. I sent it parcel post. Hope you enjoy it!

Ginny

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com

"I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whomever I'm with."
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." Both by Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the Movie Harvey
Go to Top of Page

LinB52
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Lin
Tecumseh MI
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  1:46:11 PM  Show Profile
Ginny,
I mail your box out today...hope u enjoy it.
Lin

God Bless the USA!!!
Go to Top of Page

luckilady
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Jennifer
Loxahatchee Fl
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  2:04:53 PM  Show Profile
I received my box of treats today from Beth!! Thank you so much, you made me and my kids happy and smiling :) I absolutely love every item, too cute. Hugs and best wishes to you and I hope you have the most amazing holiday season!

~Jennifer

Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

Farmgirl Sister #3375
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  2:37:42 PM  Show Profile
i sent mine today

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  4:59:20 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Jenifer for sharing, I love to see the pics!! you got some great Tricks or Treats!! Darlene got mine and loved it and she mailed mine Tuesday!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  1:10:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi Debbie K,

Your package went out priority mail this morning, I hope it arrives quickly and that you enjoy the treats.

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7582 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7582 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  1:25:29 PM  Show Profile

what neat Halloween things you have and ideas also, they are great!

quote:
Originally posted by Killarney

Here's the punch! The Directions are above, many of you may already ahve seen this before.

Imagine....#3392

"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or in the life of another" Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7582 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7582 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  1:28:26 PM  Show Profile
Thanks I will look there.

quote:
Originally posted by treelady

Darlene,
Annika just posted a pumpkin fudge recipe in the kitchen forum. Thats the one I am going to try next.

Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado

"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or in the life of another" Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7582 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7582 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  1:32:32 PM  Show Profile
It was so much fun opening that package!
Thanks again...

quote:

Darlene, Your trick-or-Treat bag is on the way! Estimated date of delivery Tuesday Oct.11th. Happy Fall!

Imagine....#3392

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7582 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7582 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  1:40:37 PM  Show Profile
Hello did you get your package yet, I think I mailed around the 11th. you should be getting it.
hope so.

quote:

Thanks Jenifer for sharing, I love to see the pics!! you got some great Tricks or Treats!! Darlene got mine and loved it and she mailed mine Tuesday!

Imagine....#3392

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  5:28:43 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, My Trick or Treat came today!!! I just walked in the door from work, Im so excited, Im gonna changed clothes see about my sick Hubby and then enjoy opening it!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  5:59:45 PM  Show Profile
Darlene! My Trick or Treat is amazing!!!Apple Cider and Candy and the Needlepoint Pumpkin!(That is going to work with me tomorrow) I love the Beeswax Scary Tree candle! and the Pumpkin girl, wonderful jam! The purple votives are beautiful!!The tea lights are just adorable!! and Towels and a Hot pad and I adore the Giant Sequoia Seeds!!! I love getting gifts that represent Your Home State! It feels like Christmas!! Thank you soo much!! I am going back to play in my box!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  7:55:11 PM  Show Profile
Mel, thank you so much for my cute halloween package! Ghosts, halloween decorated bird house and box, and all of the sweets! The halloween bag is so sweet! Did you sew that? The sleeves were a cute way to dress up the t-shirt you sent! The overall presentation of the basket with the festive towel was really fun to open!
I was disappointed when I went to take a picture of everything to post and realized that I packed away the cord I need to download the pics on my computer! (In the process of moving.) I will look for it so I can share everything I recieved!
I just got a box tonight so I can pack up the things I am sending to you. It will get in the mail tomorrow!
Thanks again for everything!

Emily
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7582 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7582 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  10:36:15 PM  Show Profile
Oh I am so glad you like it. The tree candle is made at a little shop in Ferndale which is 7 miles from where I live, the people make things like that from their own bee hives. They have some gorgeous gifts made from beeswax but mostly for Christmas. I was really happy to find that for Halloween, I am glad you like the seeds also.
Enjoy all the goodies and have a good time. I really really enjoyed mine as well.
take care.

quote:

Darlene! My Trick or Treat is amazing!!!Apple Cider and Candy and the Needlepoint Pumpkin!(That is going to work with me tomorrow) I love the Beeswax Scary Tree candle! and the Pumpkin girl, wonderful jam! The purple votives are beautiful!!The tea lights are just adorable!! and Towels and a Hot pad and I adore the Giant Sequoia Seeds!!! I love getting gifts that represent Your Home State! It feels like Christmas!! Thank you soo much!! I am going back to play in my box!

Imagine....#3392

Go to Top of Page

LinB52
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Lin
Tecumseh MI
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  12:24:09 PM  Show Profile
Ginny aka Oggie,
I received my goodies today.....all nicely wrapped....
yummmoooo on the the carmel bars and the candy corn crispy treats....I'll have to hide them...lol...received some Maine Maple syrup I will use that on my oatmeal in the morning and Wild Maine Blueberry Jam for my toast....I ate ALL the chocolate covered Lobster eggs (aka choc covered cranberries)saving the chocolate covered blue berries for later... :o) the hanging signs are cute....hung them on my computer desk...took a little bite of the huge chocolate cream filled cookie..yikes that was delicious...and sea salt is the only salt i use anymore....Thanks Ginny...i love it all.....sorry i didn't get very creative with your goodies... Thanks again
Lin

God Bless the USA!!!
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  10:13:15 AM  Show Profile
Hi :) I received my wonderful treat box today from Pam & she has truly spoiled me. Thank You so much Pam. I will enjoy trying all the different flavors of goodies you sent & I put my sign out on my porch, my towel is hanging from my refrig handle. The socks will be worn tomorrow with my western boots ;) My goody bag will be added to my decorations on my porch. My Bulah May will have it tucked at her side. Bulah greets all guests who visit my home through the front door. Thank You again.

Blessings
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  7:36:25 PM  Show Profile
Sabrena, I received my box today, what fun! I love the pumpkin mug and the tea - I am a big tea drinker and I love chai. Of course, now I will have to have some cake with my tea :)
To keep me company I have some tiny but creepy nevertheless rats and an evil spidery thing, but the scented candle may calm them down. If not, i will burn them out with all the wonderful sweets.....peeps and just about a gazillion tootsie rolls!! All watched over by a huge friendly jack-o-lantern, Thank you!!

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  7:45:31 PM  Show Profile
Hi Emily.....so glad to see you received your box and enjoyed it! And yes I made the bag. And the basket liner/napkin. I should have just made a set.....huh! :)

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

debbydoo1966
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

debbie
nj
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  07:31:25 AM  Show Profile
I got the most fantastic package from Anne. Love love love the choc. cherries. Got yummy gummies, cookies, pitachio toffee, chocolates, cookie cutters. Something i've never had before, pumpkin butter. I spread some on raisin toast....delicious.
Thank you so much Anne.
Mine is going out to you first thing tomorrow morning. I'm baking today. I hope I wrap everything well so it gets to you nice and fresh. This is my first time sending food.
Go to Top of Page

Sabrena Orr
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Sabrena
Olympia WA
USA
198 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  07:59:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi Catherine!!! Thank you thank you thank you for all the fun trick or treat items!! We got home late last night and there it was! It was so much fun to go through all the stuff you put together! The towel is now displayed on my oven door, the kitties are greeting us at the sink, the tissues and notepad are tucked away in my bag and the candles are waiting to be burned! It won't be too long before my family finds the bucket with the yummy chocolates (unless I mysteriously hide those...) ;0). Oh, and the bandaids are puurrfect for this time of year! Thank you, Catherine! You are a blessing!

Sabrena, Olympia
Go to Top of Page

Sabrena Orr
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Sabrena
Olympia WA
USA
198 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  08:01:21 AM  Show Profile
Hi, Catherine! I'm glad you received your box (just saw your post!). Spiders & rats?? Ummm... I'm glad you had fun with your trick or treat swap! I hope the tea warms on those Chicago autumn nights!

Sabrena, Olympia
Go to Top of Page

monique
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

monique
lepelstraat noord brabant
Netherlands
165 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  02:06:05 AM  Show Profile
I mailed out the package to Linda this weekend.
Hope it will arrive soon.

http://thymeandlavender.blogspot.com

www.wolshopmonique.nl
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  06:14:58 AM  Show Profile
I receieved a lovely box Friday when I arrived home from work...Thank you so much Wendy!!!
Your box will go out very soon..I'm just putting the finishing touches on a craft I'm making for your trick or treat bag!!

Thank you Wendy!!

Lori

PS- I have to keep the fuzzy socks under lock and key- my daughter wants them in a "bad" way!!
:)
Go to Top of Page

debbydoo1966
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

debbie
nj
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  10:27:51 AM  Show Profile
Anne, your package went out today. enjoy :) :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Halloween Trick or Treat Swap!-Mail Today!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page