Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2006 :  06:22:09 AM  Show Profile
I ordered the Marlboro cookbook,"MORNING FIRES EVENING LIGHTS", I can put it with my large stack of very colorfull cookbooks, I don't use cookbooks very often but I sure do like the way they look. I have another area where I keep lots of old cookbooks, and lots of those old cooking booklets. So you see I really need this new one, can't wait to get it.{this is right one, right Frannie?}
NANCY JO

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2006 :  9:50:42 PM  Show Profile
OH MY YES GURLFREN .. AND DO GET THE COMPANION ONE TOO ... tomorrow, i'll get them out and take photos of both of them! i rarely use cookbooks either .. but i sure have used both of these when 'company's coming'. i made GREAT meat loaf from one of them several times .. when going to pot luck picnics. there is a wonderful tomato/red/green pepper/tart apple recipe you will love. the BREAKFASTS look AWESOME!'

i sure wish they'd done several more in this series (there are some smaller ones .. mostly chili recipes i believe). you will just droooooooool over the photographs! xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2006 :  10:49:13 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Frannie and Nancy Jo...I have been eyeing those books too!!! I love books and of course cookbooks too! After mention of the old cookbook thread I went and printed the whole thing so I could look up every ones favorites!! lol I hope you enjoy it Nancy Jo, and Frannie thank you so much for telling us all about them!!
Hugz!!

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2006 :  05:46:28 AM  Show Profile
i have some photos of the jacket covers and inside of both of the Marlboro Country Cookbooks .. jus' e-mail me if you want to see them before ordering. xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2006 :  08:38:05 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Oh thank you Frannie, that would be great!!
Thanks again!
Hugz,
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic HEY FRANNIE Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page