Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 ***Happy Halloween ATC Swap***In the Mail
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ***Happy Halloween ATC Swap***In the Mail Next Topic
Page: of 4

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  3:10:01 PM  Show Profile
Thank you! Teresa are you doing the North pole Houses? if not you should!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

cynfullypurple
True Blue Farmgirl

190 Posts

Cynthia
Endwell NY
USA
190 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  5:36:04 PM  Show Profile
Sorry to post so late, but came home Monday to find mine in the mail, but didn't get to open them until last night because I've been so busy! This was my first ATC swap and I just LOVE what everyone did So much creativity amongst all these farm girls that it blows my mind! I'm totally addicted and so glad I signed up for the Christmas apron one

Thank you everyone for all the work you put into your individual creations and a BIG THANK YOU Beth for all the work you put into making these swaps work!!! Loved the little bag they came in

Like Connie, I think I'll take them to work and put them around my office or maybe even out in my library to show them off Why keep all this wonderful art work to myself when I can share it with all my patrons??

Cyn~
Farmgirl #2817

"The time is when a library is a school, and the librarian is in the highest sense a teacher, and the visitor is a reader among the books as a workman among his tools." ~Melvil Dewey

Edited by - cynfullypurple on Oct 19 2011 5:45:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  5:36:28 PM  Show Profile
Received my atcs today,they are great, as usual, thankyou Beth and to all.
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  5:55:47 PM  Show Profile
Received my ATC's this past week just as I was heading out for a FarmGirls on the Loose campout. Sooo wonderful.. Sooo creative.. I can't wait to show my friends who do ATC's regularly..They will just love them. THANKS EVERYONE !!

Madelena
FG # 3153
Go to Top of Page

MaggieMB
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Mary
western Pa
217 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  7:33:18 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Beth, for hosting the swap, and for the cute little bag! Thanks, Connie, for posting pics! And thanks to all of you talented artists for the cute and creative ATCs!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  5:43:07 PM  Show Profile
Cynthis, Your so right! I love to share all my Mary jane farm sister stuff with family friends, neighbors and Co-workes! your very Welcome Maggie, I couldn't sleep last night, as is the case a lot for me, so I just turned on a small light in the dinning room and just looked at the Harvest and Halloween ATC's. I see something different every time I pick each one up ,and just think about the time and care that my Farm sisters put into these Tiny little works of art! Beth gave me Fair warning, that they were addictive!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  05:14:49 AM  Show Profile

So glad you are receiving them!! I knew they would not disappoint!!! Each and everyone is truly a work of art!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Bookworm
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Chris
Clinton TN
USA
8 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  11:28:47 AM  Show Profile
Love all the Halloween ATCs!!!! My thanks to everyone.

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,there is a field. I will meet you there." -Rumi
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ***Happy Halloween ATC Swap***In the Mail Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page