LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  7:52:24 PM  Show Profile
Linda...got my Tagbook and it is beautiful! I think my tags were equivelent to everyone elses...so, now I don't feel so bad...but thanks for the extra suggestions and I will check out those web and blog sites when I have more time. I took pictures but my computer is acting up.
Using the computer at my husbands work tonight. Will post pictures later.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 17 2011 7:55:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  8:28:54 PM  Show Profile
Peggy-the information I gave you was based on the concerns you expressed.

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  9:08:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Peggy, I got one of your tags.....I was soooooo excited...It is beautiful...now if mine ever get looking that good, I will be proud...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  3:02:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi :) Received my tags today along with my ATC's & Linda Jo's mail art. Felt like Christmas ;) Everything is so wonderful. Everyone has done such a nice job. This was my first tag swap & I just love them. Thank You all (*_*)

Blessings
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  07:32:29 AM  Show Profile

Look At All These Exquisite Fall Tags...Each One Just Blesses My Socks Off!

And Linda Jo you packaged them so beautifully and I loved your extra tuck-ins!
I know I will definately want to do another Tag Swap in the future. And Linda...
I loved the fact that you went the extra mile and sent me those helps. I was just
releaved that mine didn't stick out like a sore thumb...like my last years Christmas Tags did.
C.J. said they weren't as bad as I thought...but they were trust me! I can laugh now! But
like with all things you get better over time and practice.

Thanks Farmgirls for this Great Swap...and Linda Jo for hostessing it so beautifully!
I feel so richly blessed by all My Fall Farmgirl Friendships! You are all amazing women!

Hugs and Smiles,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  09:00:39 AM  Show Profile
Mine arrived yesterday, love them all, you ladies are talented! Linda, thanks again for all of your work putting this swap and the tag books together, you are amazing! :)

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  10:12:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Here is a pic of mine 3 in each pic

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  12:10:35 PM  Show Profile
they did turn out nice. glad everyone was pleased with them. we'll have another one.

Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  2:56:34 PM  Show Profile
Linda,

Thank you SO MUCH for hosting such a fun swap and your genosity!

I received my tags late yesterday. They are just beautiful. Everyone's tags are so artistic. I'm sorry if mine weren't :(

Thank you also for the wonderful smelling sachet :) It was nice opening the mailbox :)

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  5:31:32 PM  Show Profile
received my tags today they are awsome, thanx linda this was fun.
Jill Lillian
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  5:50:40 PM  Show Profile
TAGS ARRIVE YESTERDAY AND I WAS JUST BLOWN AWAY AT THE WONDERFUL CREATIVITY OF ALL OF YOU.. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.. This was my first tag swap and I loved it!!

Madelena
FG # 3153
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  7:15:34 PM  Show Profile
Sharon-why in heaven's name would you think your tags weren't as good as everyone else's? They were creative and well done. I especially liked your color combinations. I hope you won't be discouraged and join us for another tag swap.
All of you-you are most welcome-it was fun for me, probably more fun for me than you. I do love the tag books, making them and seeing them finished. Was hoping to get others hooked on them too. I think my plan worked. :)

Go to Top of Page

TabithaLenox
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Kim
Gettysburg PA
USA
605 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  03:22:32 AM  Show Profile
Sharon, I got one of your tags in my book and it's gorgeous!!!

Kim
Farmgirl #184

http://www.tabithalenox.blogspot.com

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."

-Catherine Aird
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  04:15:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Sharon, I know what you mean, I kind of feel that way too, that mine weren't as good....but listening to all the ladies we must have done pretty well too...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

Futters
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Michelle & Ashley
CA
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  05:14:12 AM  Show Profile
Ours arrived. Thank you all for the wonderful tags and to Linda for hosting this fun swap.

Have a good day!

Michelle & Ashley

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
http://thetatteredquiltcottage.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

693 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
693 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  05:50:51 AM  Show Profile
Received my tags yesterday. They are beautiful. Mine were from Sissy, 2 from Marlene, Linda Jo, Madeling,and Michelle & Ashley. This was my first attempt making tags. So much fun. Thanks Linda Jo for doing the swap. My mailbox smelled wonderful. Now my kitchen does too..

http://myramblingcountryheart.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  06:44:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Oh Patsy, thank you for listing who yours came from, I am going to do that too...great idea.

Mine were from Peggy, Jill S., Anne E., YOU, Marlene C and LindaJo.

Patsy, I love the pic of you on the back, clever idea...and I love the tag...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  06:44:53 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Linda and Kim :) I have never made tags before so I guess I was feeling a little intimidated by all of the creativity :) I hear ya Penny :)

I did enjoy this swap very much and would love to go another round :) Thanks again Linda!

~Sharon

Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  07:56:10 AM  Show Profile
i should be keeping track and may need to do that. has everyone received their tags?

Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  1:07:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies,

I, too, always feel like mine aren't sufficient enough. I hem and haw and ask my husband, is it enough? Is it too this or that? Does it need something more? Do you think the other farmgirls will like it? I really think (and know) we are our own worst critics. The fun of doing these artistic swaps, is seeing the creativity and ideas that others come up with.... what does fall mean to my FG sisters? I really enjoyed making mine, and I treasure all of the ones that I received. So I'll say it again, you ladies are amazing, thank you!!

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  5:30:44 PM  Show Profile
you all need to stop worrying and enjoy the creative process. the worry will clog up the flow of artist expression. the doctor told me that.

Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  6:21:03 PM  Show Profile

~Sharon

Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

693 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
693 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  6:49:27 PM  Show Profile
They say that diamonds are a girl's best friend. Reading the above posts it is funny how a little glue and colored paper make some many women happy to share.

http://myramblingcountryheart.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  12:10:12 PM  Show Profile
I noticed that some of the girls were naming who they got a tag from, so I am too.
Linda Jo (thank you for hosting it was great) and the tag, Michelle & Ashley, Peggy S.,Penny M, Patsy B., Debbie H. Thank you all for a great swap. Blessings Marlee
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  03:40:19 AM  Show Profile
Oh! I see some are listing who's tags they received. I must do this also :) Linda Jo, Sharon, Kim, Jill, Kathy, & Debbie. I just LOVE each & everyone. I shared them with others & they received rave reviews ;) Alot of the ladies I know never seen tags done in this fashion & I may have started a trend :)Thank You all ladies again for such beauty & creativity (*_*)

Blessings
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Fall Tag Book Swap-mailed out Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page